OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When was there a "restock" day? I'm friends with the manager at my local HOH, and he said there hasn't been one yet for these. He went on further to tell me that it should be soon.
There was a real lowkey restock on the month right after release date (8/13). It was almost like a hyperstrike release because most of the employee's had no information about it, only a few pairs came, and a very select few FL/HOH had them in. 

There was a real lowkey restock on the month right after release date (8/13). It was almost like a hyperstrike release because most of the employee's had no information about it, only a few pairs came, and a very select few FL/HOH had them in. 
i dont think thats a restock. Could have been pairs nike wanted to get out that were returned or something who knows. Could have even been pairs stock located shipped n not picked up so the manager put it up for grabs. Not many things happen these days with information being leaked out

My Toro Bravo 4 contribution.. ever since the first pics came out, i know i have to get this..

i dont think thats a restock. Could have been pairs nike wanted to get out that were returned or something who knows. Could have even been pairs stock located shipped n not picked up so the manager put it up for grabs. Not many things happen these days with information being leaked out
You have a point because it's not the normal JB restock we see from Nike but it certainly was a restock either way. Only 3 out 13 footlockers I called in around my area had them in and all of the FLs told me they had a full size run but were short on the number of pairs.I don't doubt that they were just extra pairs being idle and later sold because all of the employees @ HOH said that they had no clue that these were gonna restock, but it happened. There are rumors of another "official" Nike restock on Toro 4s and other big releases later in the fall. 

These are my first Jordan retros, I Love them!
roll.gif

View media item 546656
View media item 546657
View media item 546658
View media item 546661
Nice shots.

You have a point because it's not the normal JB restock we see from Nike but it certainly was a restock either way. Only 3 out 13 footlockers I called in around my area had them in and all of the FLs told me they had a full size run but were short on the number of pairs.I don't doubt that they were just extra pairs being idle and later sold because all of the employees @ HOH said that they had no clue that these were gonna restock, but it happened. There are rumors of another "official" Nike restock on Toro 4s and other big releases later in the fall. 
With them being the biggest retro seller to date this year, it's only inevitable that an official restock is coming.  The only question is when... I keep hearing different dates tossed around.  Hopefully, a confirmed date will be posted soon.

i probably should stop being lazy and buy a pair of these...they look pretty good..waiting for around retail.....time to do some research..

Actually, there are pairs where I'm at on Craigslist and FB groups for around retail. Seen some pairs as low as $180 DS which is a few bucks over retail + tax and/or shipping. Usually they're around the $200 mark, which still isn't bad at all considering the quality on these vs other Js...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure we'll see a restock of these as well as the other mass release GR from this year. They won't last long though. This was one of the better Retro + colorways lately.

I'm pretty sure we'll see a restock of these as well as the other mass release GR from this year. They won't last long though. This was one of the better Retro + colorways lately.

looks like they moved to the outlet phase to be honest.
restocks have been more infrequent lately.

looks like they moved to the outlet phase to be honest.
restocks have been more infrequent lately.
Yeah i noticed that too. But i dont get why they would do that since they mark em down $20, why not make that $20 per shoe on restocks. Who knows but yeah theyve definitely been sending shoes to outlets like crazy lately

These were only $10 off as bgrades
mean.gif
oh ok. As a business hell every $ matters especially if they are sending a good number of pairs.

but really though you want me to buy a bgrade at damn near retail, nike is shammin

Yeah i noticed that too. But i dont get why they would do that since they mark em down $20, why not make that $20 per shoe on restocks. Who knows but yeah theyve definitely been sending shoes to outlets like crazy lately
Because they make a ton more money selling them through the outlets. Retailers pay a set price between like 80-100.00 per pair to NIKE/JB. So if they sell them straight through outlets they actually make 50-60 dollars more.

have been looking for my size 11.5
might just have to wait until Sneaker Con...

These were only $10 off as bgrades :smh:

oh ok. As a business hell every $ matters especially if they are sending a good number of pairs.

but really though you want me to buy a bgrade at damn near retail, nike is shammin

Yea I asked the manager why the $150 tag vs the $140 ny outlets charged today for the grapes and dude told me that his higher ups changed the price to $150 at the last second.

I'm thinking its gonna be the new price esp with newer retros costing $170 vs $160 now.

Grabbed 2 pairs today. Both marked b grade. Just got home to check them out. One is flawless. The other has a couple of flaws. Not keeping either. One was for my boy that backed out. The other may go back when I get some time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom