OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all red shoes are my favorite but i'm gonna have to wait until we see red suede 21s again and the 6s if they are done right.

These, the shadows, and the shaqnosis all drop the same weekend. I really wanted to limit myself to two of those three but I'm really having a hard time cutting one out. Looks like ill probably be droppin a little more dough than I should but, oh well. I like sneakers more than paper.

These, the shadows, and the shaqnosis all drop the same weekend. I really wanted to limit myself to two of those three but I'm really having a hard time cutting one out. Looks like ill probably be droppin a little more dough than I should but, oh well. I like sneakers more than paper.

I feel you on this issue, think I want the shadows more and was able to scoop up a pair of shaqnosis on a preorder for retail a couple minutes ago, those pics are making me wanna pull the trigger on them though

Kinda off topic but maybe not ..

JB plans to release the "infrared 23" in the first quarter of 2014. This PS pic looks nice but the solewings pic is garbage .. no one knows what theyll look like though but heres an image

View media item 478747View media item 478748
Personally i have no need for 2 all red shoes and hopefully more ppl think they same and wait for the 6s leavin these wide open for easy cop like the 8s

I'm really glad this release is next Saturday! gives me time to buy em!!

Got to get my money right for these 
pimp.gif

These, the shadows, and the shaqnosis all drop the same weekend. I really wanted to limit myself to two of those three but I'm really having a hard time cutting one out. Looks like ill probably be droppin a little more dough than I should but, oh well. I like sneakers more than paper.you 
you should go hard after the shadows first if you want all three.these and shaqs should be pretty easy cop ,even if you miss release day 1,  with minimal homework."nike air" 1s in any significant cw always go quick if you sleep

for whatever reason my video won't embed in the thread :smh: ... if u guys wanna c the 4s in HD for a better look just go to my youtube link down in the sig...

the more i see them the more i want them, seriously if NDC screws me. ill probably be the saltiest person :x DEAD SRS

I could imagine the bots getting through real easily on this and Nike pulling some bs and cancelling so many orders smh.

Air-Jordan-4-Toro-Bravo-Another-Look-1-620x413.jpg

via Hypebeast
am I the only one who thinks that dip in the ankle looks awful on these? I think it's partially due to the grey lining and partly the shape. if the lining was red, netting reversed, and tongue patch black I would of copped

ndc europe will release this on the 13th.Im gonna check on other retailers too,it would be good to have them early....i have a nike event on the 12 so i would love to rock them there lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom