OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMO -- i think the sneakernews pics are more realistic on what the shoes look like and the color of red. No slight to the pics @ROBPZEE612 posted but they look a lil filtered to give the red a brighter look.

those 1s are tuurrrible lol ... someone will cop in consolation like 1 dude did from the black grapes thread, man those things were atrocious

4s >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6s

1s NEVER

IMO -- i think the sneakernews pics are more realistic on what the shoes look like and the color of red. No slight to the pics @ROBPZEE612 posted but they look a lil filtered to give the red a brighter look.

those 1s are tuurrrible lol ... someone will cop in consolation like 1 dude did from the black grapes thread, man those things were atrocious

1s NEVER

Lol yea those 1's are horrible! I'm not a big 1 fan to begin with actually. I only own the OLNL pack and the navy/metallic 1's with the keychain...

really lookin foward to these.. havent been this amped bout a shoe in a while!

will be puttin in my share of work to cop these at retail.. 

Hype started when Melo showed off his pair... remember the Melo vs Toro pics and threads.

The last all red shoe I will own with RBV and DB3 .... 

I'm glad these are dropping. I don't own any all red sneakers and I never liked the raging bull pack.

1s NEVER
sorry to inform you sir, but the 6 model is wayyyyyyyyy better than the 4
smile.gif

Those RB Vs are a beauty!! Man I need a pair of those! They best the IVs easily and that red on the RB Vs is so beautiful. I need to find me a pair of those along with the 3m pair as well

Back
Top Bottom