OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was at the store early when they opened, sizes already gone after leftng the gate

after getting bs from multiple ftl and fa i decided to try my local villa and its only 4 people here?? Suprised the hell out of me. I even called my girl up here to grab me a ticket for the shadows. 
eek.gif
SAME HERE. I was at Villa at around 9:30 AM because when the Playoff 8's dropped it was a line that started early as hell. 

It was ghost town.. so I didn't even get out my car. I just waited for the manager to get there which was like 11:30 and when he got out... I walked up and was first in line. It was MAYBE 6 or 7 people behind me. And the sheet they had to write your name down and give you a ticket was nowhere near full. They had stock out the ***. If you're in Cleveland, that's your best bet. 

Strolled into my local Villa about 10 minutes ago, they had a stack of AT LEAST 50 tickets remaining...and they opened ~2 hours ago. There were literally no other customers in the store, and the guy said 10-15 people had already come in. I don't live in a big city, so 60+ pairs for just ONE store in my area is a lot.

These are going to be muy facil to get ahold of, I think.

Where I am, the line was out of the building to get tickets and i was near the back, and somehow still got a size 13, although there were a lot of small footed people in front. Think only me and the guy behind wanted a 13. In the end though they only hadone 15 left. I think this store got about 30-40 pairs.

Last edited:
Strolled into my local Villa about 10 minutes ago, they had a stack of AT LEAST 50 tickets remaining...and they opened ~2 hours ago. There were literally no other customers in the store, and the guy said 10-15 people had already come in. I don't live in a big city, so 60+ pairs for just ONE store in my area is a lot.

These are going to be muy facil to get ahold of, I think.
These tickets are guaranteed tix?

Yup went to my local Villa here in Cleveland, usually people are there hours before, got there 25 min after they handed out tickets and got my size 10. Guy said pretty much nobody came, I called again now and they still have tickets left.......so don't believe the hype, these will be super easy cop

I called the local Footlockers, and all are getting them. Even the ones that aren't at malls, the random locations next to a Taco Bell and Petco that usually don't get Js will get them. I hope most of you dudes who want them get them.

How's the fit on these? I know JB hasn't been very consistent on sizing lately. I wear a 10 in the black Vs and a 10.5 in XIs if that helps. My tts is normally a 10 in jordans...
Would like to know how do these fit also....lol
Every pair of retros I have including these 4s all fit me the same in a size 10.
For me the bred 4s and white cement 4s fit different. The bred 4s definitely more snug and the white cement ran slightly bigger due to the different material.

Yes $700....

An all red colorway on iv's, which has always been in most people's top 5, with a limited sticker, online only, etc would've had the same chaos around it as the black/gold 1's and look at the prices of those on ebay without even being a class favorite.

Yup went to my local Villa here in Cleveland, usually people are there hours before, got there 25 min after they handed out tickets and got my size 10. Guy said pretty much nobody came, I called again now and they still have tickets left.......so don't believe the hype, these will be super easy cop
yea I'm n Cleveland too went to the Villa n tower city n noticed nobody was there. I wish I wanted these cuz they will b extremely easy to get but they just too red for me, I may have a change of heart once I see them on feet but I can live with that I'm passin for now n goin for the shaqnosis

Glad to hear that these are looking like an easy cop..

EDIT:

Damn Mushka.. That avy.. Who is that..?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom