OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my pair on lock. Would be nice if more retailers followed suit and did guaranteed tickets the Sunday before releases.

Enjoy!
I was going to go to the new Villa on the Westside of Chicago, but I ain't feel like traveling a hour away. So, I went to the local Champs and Finish line and placed two raffle tickets in the box. I just pray one of them calls me back. Can't be dissapointed again like last months Black Grape release. 

People are comin out of the woodwork for these. lol

asian-guys.gif

I've never posted for one of these, but this one and your words are perfect. I agree with your sentiment.

So whats the procedure to get these?

I'm totally out of the loop.

I live in NYC and I want to buy a pair online or in person on release date......I have to get a ticket or something?

I live in NYC and I want to buy a pair online or in person on release date......I have to get a ticket or something?
Depends on the store. Most stores now do raffle tickets to avoid potential conflict with people waiting in line...not sure if Niketown will be doing RSVPs for these or not...but you should be able to cop fairly easily on any of the websites that are getting them (Nike, Footlocker/Eastbay/Champs, Finish Line, Jimmy Jazz, Villa, etc.).

Depends on the store. Most stores now do raffle tickets to avoid potential conflict with people waiting in line...not sure if Niketown will be doing RSVPs for these or not...but you should be able to cop fairly easily on any of the websites that are getting them (Nike, Footlocker/Eastbay/Champs, Finish Line, Jimmy Jazz, Villa, etc.).

Ok cool.

Gonna check on the ticket situation with my the stores around my way if not I'll just have to get up early on Saturday morning and try the websites.

IDK if this has been posted but be careful guys. Seems like a lot of early releases were fakes. They outdid themselves this time but have minor differences. But that could just be the lighting :/

View media item 484681
I got the Shadows so I will pass on these. Especially since the DBIIIs are supposed to come out

Last edited:
I was gonna cop these but the shadow 1s got are my main priority. Good thing a lot of pairs are gonna be around for some of you guys to go out and double up and what not. This is definitely going to be a classic cw

My local champs did guaranteed tickets today at 5pm like they do for every release. I get there around 3:50pm it's only 3 ppl in line, so me and my girl line up. It's now 4:30pm and it's a total of 8 ppl now and the store pass out tickets I got my sz and my brother sz and my girl got a ticket for her size. Easy like Sunday morning lol

suprised this thread hasn't reached over 50 pages yet
grin.gif
 it should pickup these next few days

Back
Top Bottom