OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People said that about grapes and people missed out :lol:

Demand in different locations vary. And also the allotment tends to vary from store to store and area to area. In some areas they like to wear red. :\

I understand what you are saying, but people hear GR and think "oh I don't have to do anything they will sit for a day or two I'm sure I will get a pair".

The demand is higher like you mentioned, especially in specific places and allotment does vary but if you at least try you should be able to get a pair of these.

I know its harder to get Jordan's in todays time but that doesn't mean people have to complain every GR like this is a Chicago only release.

Mines are gorgeous. It's been a minute since I bought Js and worn them immediately. These are on the rest of the week.

These will be copped with the Shadows! I love red shoes!

Shouldn't be too hard, i expect NikeTown RSVP's to be open for a while during this release, and the streets should be flooded with these. Do a little leg work and you will get your pair!

These will be copped with the Shadows! I love red shoes!

Shouldn't be too hard, i expect NikeTown RSVP's to be open for a while during this release, and the streets should be flooded with these. Do a little leg work and you will get your pair!

My footlocker in Sweden doesnt even sell basketball shoes and jordans... 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Been lurkin nt ever since the info page on the Memorial Day restock.. Glad I finally joined. Btw this is a great retro + cw I look forward to copping it should be fairly easy.

Am I the only one who hates the "toro" nickname for these? The 5s were named that for obvious reasons but the nickname shouldn't be applied to these IMO. Therefore I officially am renicknaming these "Fred's" ( short for fire reds). Address them as such

Am I the only one who hates the "toro" nickname for these? The 5s were named that for obvious reasons but the nickname shouldn't be applied to these IMO. Therefore I officially am renicknaming these "Fred's" ( short for fire reds). Address them as such
fred's 
mean.gif

the nickname's been out since news of the shoe have been out.  dont go trying to coin a new nickname 

Either FTL's Launch Locator is inaccurate or my local FTL's are shady. According to FTL's website they both are releasing these via raffle.

I called both, the first says they aren't getting them, the second says FCFS.

HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED THAT ALL THE REALLY EARLY PAIRS THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED HAVE THE TOP LACE NOT IN THE MIDDLE HOLE....HOWEVER ALL THE RECENT PICS FROM INSTORE AND REPUTABLE BLOGS HAVE THE SHOES LACE IN THE MIDDLE TOP HOLE....POSSIBLE SIGNAL FOR GREY MARKET VS NIKE RETAIL FINAL PAIRS?

Lacing referrence (used pics that were already posted here)

JB Pic

View media item 487867
Taobao Pic

View media item 487872
Oneness Pic

View media item 487951
NTer Pic

View media item 487952
NTer pic

View media item 487954
Sneakernews Pic

View media item 487955
NTer Pic

View media item 487956

IMO idk about that lacing thing simply because how he stated it JB pic has the lacing in a diff spot but it does prove that they are coming laced in different holes. But what does that mean?

Last edited:
Man.......going to see if I can get on this whole raffle thing in about an hour and see if my luck is there. If not.....going to have to do this whole dreadfull online thing Saturday.

i ware size 13 for most jb.  my bred 4's in a size 13 was a bit small and never worn them. i wonder if  these will be the same and i should move to a size 14 on these.

Back
Top Bottom