OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So many pairs were sold months before the release, not surprised its going to be sold everywhere. Resellers selling these for over retail better not sucker some dumbass to paying that price.

I'm hoping someone posts the links for the sites. I've never been successful with the twitter links or just refreshing the page but the links work for me. Got through for the thunder restock and the black grapes.

I'm hoping someone posts the links for the sites. I've never been successful with the twitter links or just refreshing the page but the links work for me. Got through for the thunder restock and the black grapes.
Well FTL and fam links go live 24 hrs or so prior so all u have to do is just go to their page

miss the Days where you can walk in on a Saturday and get your kicks this Raffle Crap is Garbage

Well FTL and fam links go live 24 hrs or so prior so all u have to do is just go to their page

I've been successful both times with finish line hopefully someone posts that link since I have a few rewards but if not ill try my luck on other sites. I actually have the same reward I used on the thunders and black grapes finish line says its never been used so I just kept reusing it.

all the ones sold before the release date are b-grades/fake most definitely! i wouldn't trust anybody except FA/FL/FNL/NDC

Didn't get called back for raffle for the Toro's, glad that I went to two different stores. Shoe game definitely changing all this raffle sh!+ new to me, this ***** is ridiculous  

follow ftl/fa/fnl/eastbay/champs/ndc on twitter. kicksdeals usually posts the links to websites like ftl but your best bet is to monitor twitter

Just got back from Undefeated SF and there were only 6 slots for each size and all sz9.5 were filled. I signed up for a sz9 in hopes for a trade or something.

These aren't off sized like the Jordan 3's are they? I had the white cements from the early 2000s and they were like a half size big. Trying to do some wishful thinking.

Also this is from the Premiere store:

7-3-13Jordan4BlogPost1.jpg

Gonna be a busy Saturday..got a Nike gift card I wanna use on these, wanna get my girl a pair, so I got a bday coupon from footlocker I could use or a wc reward...and I want the shadows if I can get em...so I'm hoping nikesf/ NDC comes through with a size 12...and I need 4y from footlocker..and shadows from FNL

May have to go the online route for these.

First time participating in a raffle for these tomorrow. :smh: at what the shoe game has become

The only strategy you will need is luck.

Please say there's something more concrete than this :lol:

I may have to resort to getting these online friday night (West coast time) and I've never done this before :smh:

What's the best and most reliable website to go to for this? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom