OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those of you who got these early, how do they fit? For me, the Bred 4s were more snug than the Wc4 due to it's leather. Trying to see how these fit..compare to those.

My bro went to our local ftl that confirmed they were gonna do reserve a pair and when he got there the employee said ups lost their shipment so there's no way of distributing tickets since they don't know how many they will have. But that doesn't add up since they were supposed to do guaranteed tickets. shouldn't they have had their shipment before hand? Something's fishy ..

My FtL is doing first come first serve. 
pimp.gif

Goin to hit up footlocker for a ticket . They better not give me any bs tht they don't have te full shipment in. Anyone doin the raffles ere n stockton ca

My bro went to our local ftl that confirmed they were gonna do reserve a pair and when he got there the employee said ups lost their shipment so there's no way of distributing tickets since they don't know how many they will have. But that doesn't add up since they were supposed to do guaranteed tickets. shouldn't they have had their shipment before hand? Something's fishy ..

definitely sounds fishy

my local footlocker always do raffles on wednesday for release on saturday. i go in there today to get my ticket for a raffle entry and dude tell me this ticket guarantees my pair, im like after they call u if u won the raffle right? he said naw this ticket is for a pair

these must be super general release lol better for me

my local footlocker always do raffles on wednesday for release on saturday. i go in there today to get my ticket for a raffle entry and dude tell me this ticket guarantees my pair, im like after they call u if u won the raffle right? he said naw this ticket is for a pair

man, see thats what im talkin bout.. thats the kinda love i need.. lol

last time my local footlocker did that was for the Kobe 8 Xmas..! 

my FTL always is guaranteed .. going there in half hour now to get mine

definitely sounds fishy

very fishy :x

Shady *** FTL employees

Dude told me noon and i get there and all they had was 3 tickets left .. 10.5 11 & 13

Last edited:
Tired of people saying "this will be an easy cop"
It depends on where you live! NYC is always a damn battle. Dudes bring their whole family on line just so they can cop 6 pairs and resell

Tired of people saying "this will be an easy cop"
It depends on where you live! NYC is always a damn battle. Dudes bring their whole family on line just so they can cop 6 pairs and resell

That is what I am saying. Bay Area is the same way untill all this raffle business. We have so many shoe stores and yet, there'd be just tons of people camping out at obsurd hours. I did 2 campouts in my life and both times, I got there at about 9pm the day before and everything seemed fine. When people started camping out more than 24 hours before, I just couldn't compete with me working and all. I always loved telling people that asked that all of this was for American Idol auditions. Haha.

My footlocker is giving out guaranteed size tickets tmrw.. and fcfs for shadow 1s. Just ordered the shadow 1s off SP for 200, and ill be getting my ticket for these tmrw!

My HOH got in plenty of pairs. 60 of the 4s and 60 of the 1s. I got my reservation ticket easy....hopefully everyone that wants a pair can get one. I'm on the hunt for my second pair.

Back
Top Bottom