OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one who hates the "toro" nickname for these? The 5s were named that for obvious reasons but the nickname shouldn't be applied to these IMO. Therefore I officially am renicknaming these "Fred's" ( short for fire reds). Address them as such
Bahahaha! Hail to the shoe king

My footlocker in Sweden doesnt even sell basketball shoes and jordans... 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Time to move then!!
Am I the only one who hates the "toro" nickname for these? The 5s were named that for obvious reasons but the nickname shouldn't be applied to these IMO. Therefore I officially am renicknaming these "Fred's" ( short for fire reds). Address them as such
What about the Toro Spizikes? Would you like to change the name of that shoe also sir? If so.... What would You like the name to be?

After learning that my local FtL is doing a raffle for these, I said screw it.  Just copped me an early pair off the 'bay for $225.  After the black grapes fiasco, I'm not about that raffle life.

Originally was going to trade for them, but instead Im just kicking the 160 up, makes more sense financially, as opposed to forking out heat which has accumulated a value that exceeds $200..
Locked my size up, 3rd in line, 12 pair available, line was 30+ deep..

20+ are still gonna have to battle them RD lines,, but other stores in that mall ,bring the amount to 86 pairs total.

So like everyones been saying ,plenty to go around, for the most part, you shouldnt have a issue getting them, if you do your homework..

Last edited:
I was going to go to Kicks USA in Linden for them, but I can't do overnight camps in foreign soil, especially when those overnight hours hit, and you don't know where to get a bite to eat or there's no restrooms available, so I just said screw this, but there's plenty to around, so if anyone wanted to, they could easily double up and then some.

If your camping overnight for these shoes u need to find a better option... Theres no reason anyone should be waiting overnight for these.

If your camping overnight for these shoes u need to find a better option... Theres no reason anyone should be waiting overnight for these.
People overnight camp for everything nowadays.  It's not that serious to you, but unfortunately, others don't share that same sentiment.

People overnight camp for everything nowadays.  It's not that serious to you, but unfortunately, others don't share that same sentiment.
I'm with you brotha! At my spot, people start showing up around midnight. if you want to be first in line that means you have to show up even sooner. Just the way it is around my way.

Good luck my brotha.

My FTL told me that after 6pm (8pm easterm) I can come back for more sizes. Thats damn near all day they allowing kicks to sit geez.
Appreciate it.. yeah, it's the same here with ftl 6:00 all other stores you have 2 hours to pick up your shoes

Last edited:
I'm with you brotha! At my spot, people start showing up around midnight. if you want to be first in line that means you have to show up even sooner. Just the way it is around my way.
'Ish is real in NY/NJ.  For miniscule releases like the old royal 10's last year, people was lining up around 8-9 pm, and you can forget about the black grapes.  I called  my spot in Linden and they flat out told me don't play myself, and this was at 2pm!  So, yeah, it's not a game.

I seen people camping for those playoff 8s. Just depends on the shoe and the people. I see people put ads on CL taking orders just to pick up shoes for people. Most are just there to resell

man, i wanna double up but im thinking if im able to get through on NDC for the DB III's i wanna double up on those but theres a 99.8% chance i wont even get those III's

SMH

Back
Top Bottom