OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I already got my RSVP secured at Nike LA for the Toros and got my Shadow 1s like 3 days ago so im set. But I still got 32 tickets that me and my bro got combined from Footlocker, Footaction, and Champs in the LA/OC area just in case I didnt get my RSVP. I have to win something lol. If I win them ill probably get em for some other general release trades

Last edited:
live in germany will walk in footlocker a week from now and cop smh dont miss the states at all when it comes to sneakers :smokin good luck to everyone

My son being extra good right now because I said im not buying his shoes.........should have taken out the trash...I got him his pair though acting all butt hurt....I
mean.gif

good luck guys

:rofl: .

Cant wait for tomorrow. Got my pair locked up.
In store hookup > racing the bots.
GL to all 2moro.

passed by FTL and FA this morning and seen 7 people already at FTL. 2 people at FA. I hope I get the call today on this raffle I entered.

My son being extra good right now because I said im not buying his shoes.........should have taken out the trash...I got him his pair though acting all butt hurt....I
mean.gif

good luck guys

Haha i used to hate when my mama played mind games like this with me during christmas time

Sure is funny now when my lil cousins have it happen to them i laugh so hard cuz they get so pissed hahahaha

Thank goodness for the FNL discount and working at a store wear nobody wears J's. Size 13s on lock.
smokin.gif

passed by FTL and FA this morning and seen 7 people already at FTL. 2 people at FA. I hope I get the call today on this raffle I entered.
Could be waiting for tickets. Thats what i did this morning at my HoH, got there at 4am for tickets at 8am and i was still about 25th in line

Could be waiting for tickets. Thats what i did this morning at my HoH, got there at 4am for tickets at 8am and i was still about 25th in line
Why are people so concerned?  This is a general release and all major retailers will have them.  

Why are people so concerned?  This is a general release and all major retailers will have them.  
Do you live in nyc? If not, you do not understand that even if its a "GR", it is not "EASY" to obtain a pair. Work needs to be put in. Some of you just dont get that

Good job JB for making these widely available. Thanks! But don't worry I'll go back to hating you sooner or later with your marketing antics. Oh the love/hate relationship with JB.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom