OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My son being extra good right now because I said im not buying his shoes.........should have taken out the trash...I got him his pair though acting all butt hurt....I
mean.gif
 good luck guys
DAMN hated this also as a kid.  It is all fun and games until the plan backfires.  LMAO

You must be some kind of special. Most not all so read but most stores are getting flooded with these. If people put in just a little bit of effort. These will be copped.

Yes. I live around there so I talk to the workers whenever I stop by to eat in downtown Burbank. The mall is trash in term of stores so I do not frequent it much.

To the guys saying "I can't believe people are having a hard time getting these when all stores get them". There's no correlation at all. If each of these stores gets only a handful of pairs then your chances are super slim. I ended the day with 21 tickets from around 6 malls and a handful of satellite FTLs. Most of those places are only getting 15-20 pairs and they showed me the shoe box used to house the tickets and they are packed. Your chances are slim to none at that point, assuming that the whole raffle process isn't rigged from the getgo. I'm having an optimistic mindset but wouldn't be surprised otherwise.

Easy cop at my local finishline. I waited 2 hours, they had about 60 pairs. Very very very easy cop, grapes were still easier though.

Terms that are greatly misused/overused on NT: Easy Cop, Hypebeast, Heat, VNDS, Quality, Bot, Ashy/Ashy Larry (blk grapes thread)

any others?

Last edited:
Congrats, but standing in line for 2 hours is an easy cop ?
My thoughts exactly. I guess a lot of the folks weren't around when everything made it to a sale of sort. I understand the scene has changed, but even waking up to buy shoes upon release date doesn't qualify as an easy cop for me.

Quick question for those who got them early.  Is the back heel tab sharp like it is on the Thunders?  Those things are murder on the back of my ankles.  Thanks.

Lmao im off this thread. Guarantee most of you will claim to be in your mid 20s, yet you attack eachother like a group of 12 yr olds. Ridiculous
Farewell

Last edited:
"My body is ready"

I just smh every time I hear it :smh:

I still don't get why anyone uses that :smh: I got warned before for expressing my thoughts on it :rolleyes

"Turn up" makes my chest hurt

I'll be glad when that goes away

Terms that are greatly misused/overused on NT: Easy Cop, Hypebeast, Heat, VNDS, Quality, Bot, Ashy/Ashy Larry (blk grapes thread)

any others?

:lol:

So are these ashy?

Yup. It's probably going to feel like 105 here in houston today too.. Feel sorry for them.

That's some dedication :smh:

I thought Houston got a lot more in Houston. I'd do raffles in a minute at 30 stores before I'd wait that long for some kicks. These aren't even exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom