OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone who has them already know how they fit??  usually wear 9-9 1/2 and i got guarantee for both, but im not sure which size to get

9 is perfect fit and 9 1/2 give a thumb wiggle room 

Last edited:
It looks like preorder and in hand prices on ebay are dropping slightly due to the surplus of listed auctions.  The past few days it was avg $250 asking price.  Now I see some around $220 OBO.  I've also been monitoring the BIG CARTEL shoe boutique stores too.  Avg price a few weeks ago was $250+...now I see some in the $200+ range.  I am starting to believe it will actually be easier to cop than what the latest hype is on here.

I bet these sell for like $180-190 plus shipping on ebay when all is said and done

resellers nightmare :lol:

Last edited:
If you don't get a callback go to the stores! Some people can't make it to the phone call or they entered tons of raffles and only wanted one pair. Or wait and go tomorrow after the cut off time, sometimes people can't make it to pick the shoes up.

Better than sitting at home being pissed off right?
This is how I was able to get my black grapes. Waited till 6 P.M. and got lucky

Not sure if this is allowed (mods delete if this is considered selling), but I won a pair I don't need at almeda in houston if anyone wants to meet me there. sz 8.5

I bet these sell for like $180-190 plus shipping on ebay when all is said and done

resellers nightmare
laugh.gif
I am starting to agree with after seeing the trend from the past weeks up until release date.  Several more hours and Europe will have them.  That will be the first wave of product to come...people will learn to start getting rid of them at a lower margin.  I already notice the twitters on some resellers where they HAVE TO SELL THEM and dropping prices just to make a buck or two.  

Just the past 2 days I was VERY TEMPTED to pull the trigger on preorders but not anymore after seeing the trend.  This shoe isn't like the Jordan 3 '88 where the first release resale was around $250ish but after Nike's Restock...it jumped up to avgs of $300+.  The only difference was the "NIKE AIR" vs "JUMPMAN AIR".

I have breds 4 size 13, They feel little to smal from the side, Should i take 1 size bigger? 14? 

Please need fast answear :/ Because i can buy right now size 14 or otherwise i have to wait 1 week for 13 :/

Im just to hyped, so i will go for the 13. And no one cares anyways so :3

Last edited:
Just got a call from the Shiekh shoes in my local mall. I won a raffle for a size 11. :smokin

Anybody in the bay don't want their tickets? T_T I heard eastridge is selling them first come first serve

Haven't camped out in ages, how early should I go for a for sure pair? lol I want these THAT bad. 

I wonder how much resellers are gonna let these go for 

Got my callback from Woodbridge footaction. Alternate route would have been online but I wanted these Fred's ASAP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom