OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Losing hope on these raffles.. i really wanted to be able to chill tomorrow morning 

Me too. A few of my friends though told me that the champs, ftl, ftlockers, etc. don't start calling back until 5 out here so i'm still holding out some hope :lol: I figure if I haven't heard anything back by 8 then... :smh:

Ebay resell (preorder/in hand prices) are dropping again...$215-$225.  Again, the majority is still around the $240-$250 prices.  Lets go $180!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still holding out....lets get more people undercutting each other for those that don't want to wake up at 5AM and clicking away or paying resellers on BIG CARTEL at $219.99 each!

Last edited:
View media item 492834Stores just opened here in Australia. Couldnt make it myself so I gor my brother to pick them up for me. Line was 30 deep at Footlocker. He said same amount of people as the bred 11 release. Nike store is next door to Footlocker. My brother just walked into the nike store and walked out with a pair while people are waiting in line being let in 1 at a time at Footlocker. Peanuts here just dont do their research. Nike store here gets just as much heat as Footlocker next door but it never sits. Their basketball section is pretty small so people just assume they don't get any of the big releases. Anyway good luck to all you guys in America tonight. If the hype here in Adelaide is anything to go by this is going to be a big one. If anyone in Adelaide gets to see this, get out of the line at Footlocker and walk straight into the Nike store next door.

Ebay resell (preorder/in hand prices) are dropping again...$215-$225.  Again, the majority is still around the $240-$250 prices.  Lets go $180!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still holding out....lets get more people undercutting each other for those that don't want to wake up at 5AM and clicking away or paying resellers on BIG CARTEL at $219.99 each!
yeah except for 90% of those fools doing pre-orders just have a basic script praying to get 1 pair.

yeah except for 90% of those fools doing pre-orders just have a basic script praying to get 1 pair.
You mean kinda like yourself?

I don't even know why people try and profit off of general release kicks. It ends up backfiring.
Well said! I know every member here have that "resell" mentality, it just doesn't work with general release shoes.  As for the DB3, now those will be hard to come by and the resale market on that will probably remain stable.  It will drop a little due to the re-release of them but still remain high due to the limited qty.

so backpack Jimmy is deciding to take the night off. maybe sleep early tonight and haunt us at 7 am Saturday morning instead huh ?

The thirst for these is definitely there. People have been calling my store nonstop asking about them almost all day.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see how many people buy the shoe then complain about the quality. Hope everyone gets their pairs though. Ill be at sneaker con in NYC tomorrow, I'm passing on the toro's, looking to pick up some stuff at the event instead.

so backpack Jimmy is deciding to take the night off. maybe sleep early tonight and haunt us at 7 am Saturday morning instead huh ?
i forgot all about this.. jimmy said he's not waking up till 7 now 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom