OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just released a 9.5, first shoe i've been able to add to cart in a longgggg time, but I think I'm done with Jordan's after being able to release these from cart haha.

Good luck!

anyone ever get this problem.? I got through to NDC. added to cart. i click my cart but its not there but it still says (1) in cart

so safe to say easy cop on ndc? I checked out my sz 11 with the quickness done within 3-4 min total including wait in line....then clicked the shadow link just for kicks...sold out, then I clicked the toro 4 link again and now I got another spot in line, If i end up with the shoe im putting it on a differant card under a diff. name, I could use two pairs, these r instant classics. this turned out to be a great release day:smokin

copped a few minutes ago on NDC

$152 :pimp:

thanks promo code :smokin

should have gotten 2 pairs but meh, im gonna waste time thinking im gonna get DB III's then ill be mad i never doubled up.

oh well

Holy **** got the 4's on Nike no problem. Clicked on the FNL link for the Shadows and it let me right in no splash page!! Usually I get the splash till they sell out!

Today made up for my black grape strike out!

BOOM!!! Copped these and the Shadow's through NDC.
nthat.gif

My bot worked without a hitch...now I can go back to sleep!

Back
Top Bottom