OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is some bs, i did cop from FNL my size but i was trying NDC the whole time, i waited saw the "wheel" from ndc

then all of the sudden it went black .......

and btw whoever says "easy cop" ..... 
mad.gif

Was able to double up on Finishline pretty easily, size 9. 

Everyone try finishline now!! 

Dude......all I did was a reload on the site and have been seeing that splash page since.

I honestly don't get how people get on and get their pairs and dip out so fast. I swear this is way too stressful for a Saturday morning.

btw when grapes came out, i had to wait 17 to 18 minutes and it finally let me check out.

by then i had already bought from another retailer, cant risk waiting that long to find out if you got them or not :x :smh:

Got my pair through Finishline.. NDC still has "my spot saved" for all i know i wasn't going to be able to buy them from there.. GL to everyone else.. 

Yea they made a ton of these and very easy to get on NDC and FNL.

I hope these don't run big.
I got a 10.5 instead of my usual 10 in J's.I plan on using sneaker shields tho.

I had plenty of time to use my rewards card and ebates on FNL so they came out to $152 which is great.

For some reason I got errors messages on NDc and FNL which is a first,especially on NDC.
I heard they run half size big. Ouch

So I reached checkout on FNL and had errors with Paypal and my CC several times....i was pissed. Check my email a minute ago and four orders were indeed submitted....whats gonna happen? Will my orders get canceled? I only want one lol

Dude......all I did was a reload on the site and have been seeing that splash page since.

I honestly don't get how people get on and get their pairs and dip out so fast. I swear this is way too stressful for a Saturday morning.
Finish line is pretty fair, if you load the page once and don't refresh.  Don't refresh and just be ready for a super quick check out.  

I've never scored a release on Eastbay/Champs etc....but Finishline pretty lucky.

Usually buy from NDC, but got stuck in line so decided to open a finishline tab for the heck of it. Ended up getting in and getting a pair. :smokin

Good luck to everyone still trying!

yay got through thanks for the heads up on telling me not to refresh...
waited 20 min theres hope fambs

So I reached checkout on FNL and had errors with Paypal and my CC several times....i was pissed. Check my email a minute ago and four orders were indeed submitted....whats gonna happen? Will my orders get canceled? I only want one lol
It might or FNL may send you 4 pairs. lol

what's the promo code you used on NDC?
You can get 15-20% codes from customer service if you complain about something.

Common complaints for the codes are:

• Shoebox is trashed from shipping (dents, scratches, blah blah blah)
  • Shipping was slower than you thought it would be
  • You found it cheaper somewhere else
  • Shoes are damaged/flawed, but still wearable

Back
Top Bottom