OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tried paying on FNL with Paypal and CC. Kept getting errors. Checked my email and paypal said my order went through but money won't be taken out until FNL processes the order? Time to go back to sleep?

nike.com says sold out for the 4's but i still got a spot in line

checked on another browser and went to the red 4's page

I hte finishline im pretty sure my CC just got charged 4 damn times because their system sucks at processing CC info ... Finally says I got thru and gave me confirmation guess we'll see

Tried paying on FNL with Paypal and CC. Kept getting errors. Checked my email and paypal said my order went through but money won't be taken out until FNL processes the order? Time to go back to sleep?

hmmmm FNL has been known for the foolery...i wouldnt rest assure just yet...just from my experience i always stay away from FNL

btw when grapes came out, i had to wait 17 to 18 minutes and it finally let me check out.

by then i had already bought from another retailer, cant risk waiting that long to find out if you got them or not :x :smh:

this just happened to me while waiting in line at NDC. :x (never got to check out there btw)
Luckily FNL came through plus I was able to take $20 OFF (wcr) :D :nthat:

Last edited:
Clicked on the link no more than a second when it popped up. Still waiting in line on my phone, my computer & iPad. :smh:

Last edited:
Getting a paypal email doesn't mean anything. Need that FNL confirmation email.

how do ppl get thru on FNL? all i see is the refresh page when i click on any fnl link or go to the homepage. and i've been in line on ndc for 25 min. this is getting effing ridiculous to cop a GR.

Just got a pair for lil bro on fnl. Forgot how to do that trick with the free shipping. Anyone know how to do it?

yeah the thing that sucks about finishline is paying for shipping...and with me being in cali, such a huge tax hike...i think it was about 184 shipped for me. 

this is when i wished i lived in oregon or pennslyvania! 

how do ppl get thru on FNL? all i see is the refresh page when i click on any fnl link or go to the homepage. and i've been in line on ndc for 25 min. this is getting effing ridiculous to cop a GR.
I got thru on FNL but error 5 times when checking out and then back to the SPA page so dont be mad cuz

Still almost a full size run on FNL. Looks like J's are now excluded from the $20 Winners Circle Rewards. I was able to use them before with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom