OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doubling up on this.
IN LOVE with them, red and black are my 2 favorite colors and i fell in love with these ever since the melo pics surfaced. Cant wait

Iffy about these at first, but I saw them in person in LA and they are clean! Can't wait to get these in hand.. Definite cop and rock outta the store

FNL release calender has these and the Jordan 1 Soft Grey coming out the same day....i'm gonna be broke for awhile this RD

Nah these are a GR so they should be relatively easy to cop, unlike the black grapes.

When it comes to 4s I don't mess with too many Retro+ colorways. Maybe the mist 4s and... well I think that's it haha
I regret passing on the mist 4's.  Gill for me...
embarassed.gif

finally a one shoe month, no good kobes and no other jordans.. nice to focus on one shoe this time.

They are GR they'll be easy ill prolly even double up , u just gotta put in work and easily can get them !

Putting in work doesnt mwan easy then. Easy is just showing up and buying them. Not camping or none of that exrra stuff. Nothing is easy these days .. only thing thats easy is ifnu walked in the mall n bought a pair of suns 8s today since they still sittin in some places. Too much work is involved for a release to be an easy cop regardless if its online.

Dont get me wrong i know what u mean by easy but technically you still gotta jump over some obstacles. Gr still sell out and these will go just as fast as the next hot JB release the numbers are just higher.

Good luck though cuz not everyone is gonna get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom