OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Putting in work doesnt mwan easy then. Easy is just showing up and buying them. Not camping or none of that exrra stuff. Nothing is easy these days .. only thing thats easy is ifnu walked in the mall n bought a pair of suns 8s today since they still sittin in some places. Too much work is involved for a release to be an easy cop regardless if its online.

Dont get me wrong i know what u mean by easy but technically you still gotta jump over some obstacles. Gr still sell out and these will go just as fast as the next hot JB release the numbers are just higher.

Good luck though cuz not everyone is gonna get a pair.

I get what you mean I guess it's just harder to cop online for those who aren't too familiar w online releases but once u kno the game you should get a pair most of the time specially if they're GR

Probably the most anticipated retro+ color (for me) this year.

GAWD DAMN!!!

eek.gif
smokin.gif
great photo

since i've been waiting to see a lace swap i went and did some really rough photoshopping just to see how they look and i think ill def be rockin the red laces

Your laces won't match the red. They're not as dark as they look in some of the pics.

I prefer black laces its an mostly all red shoe doesnt nees more red. And good luck finding red laces ro match though.

true but that pic doesn't look right. tongue looks like it could be shin guards.

I put my toros beside my cavs and white cement 4s all the tongues are the same height. and thecavs and white cement are retail pairs. I think its the material also used on the toros to make it so stiff looking.

Also the tongue on the IVs look higher when it's siting on your ankle than when there's not a foot in it. That's just common sense. The tongue lays down even with the shoe, when you put it on, it rises. Lol.

I can see these being worn heavily in NYC.  The black laces will go hard with these, especially that shade of red.

shocked to see not that much hate on these.. other than the folks at the beginning complaining cuz it wasnt suede. But you kno you get that crowd of people who come in the thread lookin to diss a release. Havent had much of that for these, seems like everybody is wanting a pair. Even though they are GR online cop is gonna be a hassle. Hopefully my local FTL gets them .. i hope ...

This isn't the first thread for this shoe. The complainers and sample change whiners all had their time in the first thread created to discuss these at the beginning of the year by that bad *** dude GrapeApe :wink:

This isn't the first thread for this shoe. The complainers and sample change whiners all had their time in the first thread created to discuss these at the beginning of the year by that bad *** dude GrapeApe :wink:

Yeah no doubt thats what i was referring to about the suede part. They must have all stayed there im 100% content with that too hahaha

i never understood the point of finding a thread just come diss the shoe over n over n over. Black grape thread was prime example

Back
Top Bottom