OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Slept on the Bravo 5's .. Def not sleeping on these, i just wanna know what hype is gonna follow these, hoping for an easii cop ... Hopefully i can get out there at 6 am and wait .. If i can cop for 250.00 right now , i just might, holla if u got a connect on these

N e one knows if FL and em other stores doing tickets or what

These dont release for another 22 days .. cmon now you know there no info on release procedure yet. But just like any and every release regardless of it being a GR it will prob be another ticket process. And to the hype question .. why does. The level of hype matter? Anyways seems like lot of ppl are wanting them sooo ...

These supposedly come out on the 6th in london. I'll still be here so I will check em out before i cop considering almost everything sits. Hell all GS sizes sit.

Trying for these and shadows same damn time online. Hopefully I get lucky and can get both [emoji]128515[/emoji]

easy? every shoe is a GR and people strike out all the time including me.

i dont know how you put in work on NDC, click the link and add to cart.

the waiting system is stupid. i want 2 pairs of these but watch me strike out

I come through footlocker and NDC 98% of the time like I said just put in work

Do these come with extra set of red laces? Hows the sizing - similar to the 2012 white cement ivs ?

These dont release for another 22 days .. cmon now you know there no info on release procedure yet. But just like any and every release regardless of it being a GR it will prob be another ticket process. And to the hype question .. why does. The level of hype matter? Anyways seems like lot of ppl are wanting them sooo ...

I wanna know about the hype because if its gonna be a circus i can just pay a lil extra for the early release, if its no hype i can cop on that day, why the **** yall JB heads so judgemental, niccaz act like snobs in here

Just get a ticket. Pick up the phone if they call and get the shoe. Hype is on almost everything now

i seen some guy wearing them at playland yesterday and they look good on feet, and the guy was wearing my size too (sz 10). so im deff gonna cop

Last edited:
I wanna know about the hype because if its gonna be a circus i can just pay a lil extra for the early release, if its no hype i can cop on that day, why the **** yall JB heads so judgemental, niccaz act like snobs in here
slow ya roll patna ... aint nobody judgin you i just wanna know why the level hype is a factor. more than likely its a ticket process like almost every release. hype is real for damn near every release. if you wanna be on the safe side regardless then pay ya extra $$ and get them with out the hassle. either way nothing is an easy cop and its always a circus. its still too early to tell but those that have been in here and the other thread lots of people are wanting these, and for the hype on NT we all know that doesnt start til 2 weeks from RD

Back
Top Bottom