OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
definite cop . i think what makes this shoe dope , to me at least , is that it doesnt have the usual tacky retro+ look to it . it feels like something they wouldve created when the original 4s were released . like if you line them up with breds cements and fire reds they almost blend in seemlessly imo

Last edited:
All red shoes are crack..those 8s definitely will have a longer shelf life than these

These will be a General Release.

Here, More Footlocker will get the toro 4 than the Playoff 8.

Hope everybody who wants them will be able to cop.

I'll cop them for sure. First Jordan in a long time :smokin

The beasts will flock to this release so I hope there will be enough to go around but in other news I hope they fix the paint peeling on midsoles because all of my IVs from last year are ruined

The beasts will flock to this release so I hope there will be enough to go around but in other news I hope they fix the paint peeling on midsoles because all of my IVs from last year are ruined

Tbh! just got to repaint it:/

Tbh! just got to repaint it:/

Actually we pay a lot of money for those sneakers, The paint chipping should not be a problem at that price, but people will buy anyway, so JB won't do anything about it.

Last edited:
Actually we pay a lot of money for those sneakers, The paint chipping should not be a problem at that price, but people will buy anyway, so JB won't do anything about it.
My thunders chipped after 1 wear but my breds and cavs are still fine and haven't chipped. Jordan brand quality is just inconsistent these days.

My thunders chipped after 1 wear but my breds and cavs are still fine and haven't chipped. Jordan brand quality is just inconsistent these days.

exactly, it can be a hit or miss.

But they don't care. It's sad, but with how things are right now, I understand why the brand is acting like that.

Nah man you can get them for retail $160

These should not sell out first couple of hours, gonna check my spot around 12 noon
could hours? maybe in store .. i see these babies selling out online within 10-20 minutes (cart error messages or that size is reserved message) .. and all the time after that is just the waiting on each retailer to say they completely sold out and dudes refreshing 10 milliion times

Nah man you can get them for retail $160

These should not sell out first couple of hours, gonna check my spot around 12 noon

thats up to YOU

just know what all comes with the preorder route

The thing is, i live in europe, poland and sweden, and to be honest, i dont even think they will sell the shoe in sweden cuz havent heard a thing about it there, in poland i have emailed every store but without any answer back, only one story have said that they have it as a preorder, And also a shoe in sweden goes around for 1600kr it will say 230$ no matter what shoe it is, Breds 11 were at 280$

The thing is, i live in europe, poland and sweden, and to be honest, i dont even think they will sell the shoe in sweden cuz havent heard a thing about it there, in poland i have emailed every store but without any answer back, only one story have said that they have it as a preorder, And also a shoe in sweden goes around for 1600kr it will say 230$ no matter what shoe it is, Breds 11 were at 280$
oh well if its a STORE then by all means take that preorder... make sure to find out if they have conditions or a return policy ya know. But byu it being a store i wouldnt see the problem preordering. I thought u were going off some random website that popped up

Help me out fellas !

View media item 469980

which one 
smile.gif
Def white 4s

Back
Top Bottom