OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are tough and all and quality is looking nice but these and the playoff 8s are looking like top2 kicks of the summer out here in nyc, I already know how it is out here in the boros. Will try to double up on 1s and cop these during the holidays

Can someone please help me out in the LC forum? I've copped this but I need your input.
Appreciated, and my bad if I'm infracting on any rules?

very good chance they are early release. there are so many pairs out on the market that its pointless to buy early because theres a good chance they are GM kicks. While the shoes are "authentic" they might have quality issues which is why i would never pay over retail for a pair of kicks early especially considering 99.1% of the kicks being sold early are in fact GM.

very good chance they are early release. there are so many pairs out on the market that its pointless to buy early because theres a good chance they are GM kicks. While the shoes are "authentic" they might have quality issues which is why i would never pay over retail for a pair of kicks early especially considering 99.1% of the kicks being sold early are in fact GM.

Sorry. I am bad with the acronyms. GM means something like general release? I am just sot out of it with shoes and especially Jays.

Answer me this. Were the Jordan 11 lows GM? Cause that was a total pain and to my understanding, they weren't even hyped up for people to get. These seem more sought after, so I am assuming it will be more of a pain.

Sorry. I am bad with the acronyms. GM means something like general release? I am just sot out of it with shoes and especially Jays.

Answer me this. Were the Jordan 11 lows GM? Cause that was a total pain and to my understanding, they weren't even hyped up for people to get. These seem more sought after, so I am assuming it will be more of a pain.
This topic will bring you up to speed... Follow the link-v-v-v-v-

http://niketalk.com/t/533947/grey-m...ure-rules-on-pg-1-please-read-before-you-post                        

Lol damn. You've got me feeling like I put in an arm and a leg for 'em. Actually, with s/h fees involved, these just about matched the average online store deals.
Although I tend to agree on the GMs stagnating the prerelease market.

weird because the black grapes has Im almost guessing the nubuck material as te reds and it says twenty thirteen inside on both sides of tongue and my early release have the same thing... because their always on both sides of outter tongue...

GM refers to grey market meaning the shoes are either stolen or made after hours and not inspected by nike. why do you think everyone on the streets has had these for months? :lol:

weird because the black grapes has Im almost guessing the nubuck material as te reds and it says twenty thirteen inside on both sides of tongue and my early release have the same thing... because their always on both sides of outter tongue...

did NOT know the V's this year had that on the inside of the tongue. wow :lol:

I'm wanting to say theyve put 2013 inside the tongue just like they did with the white grapes.... but most 4's from this year and 2012 have had some type of emprint with 2012 or 2013 inside of the tongue on the side. This is to defeat all these fakes out here....

Yeah. I have the white cement, fire red, military blue, and bred(black cement) .. they all have "twentytwelve" on the tongue

View media item 468866View media item 468868View media item 468869View media item 468871

did NOT know the V's this year had that on the inside of the tongue. wow :lol:

Me either im gonna have my cousin check his grapes tomorrow. And see if they did his wolf greys like that or something. My black grapes arrive thursday ill be checking those too.

But yeah im sure GMs have noe been exposed to this, maybe not .. if not then it wont be long.

Smart move by JB though

Im really confused, maybe someone can shed some light.Kickz101 in Aus has these releasing on the 6th july down here, world exclusive, theyve done it before and i dunno how they get away with it. Footlocker, House of hoops and Niketown are releasing on 13th. they answer to Nike aus not Nike USA like K101. How can they do this?

No prob no prob
Some dude in my sneaker club rekons hes seen fakes with this on them btw now. I dunno if its true, i wouldnt doubt it, but who knows. Fakes these days are hard to tell, especially these tao bao unauthorised pairs. 11's are easy too tell for me but

So many shoes in stock here in poland, Jordan 4 fire, Jordan 1 bulls, Jordan 8 playoffs (preorder) and jordan 4 toro (preorder) and all that for 700$...

Tell me, what should I do?

I think the emboss of the year is just for that. With so many re-re-retros the emboss year makes it distinguishable, but still stay as close to og form as possible without changing to much on the shoe such as color, shape, etc.

So many shoes in stock here in poland, Jordan 4 fire, Jordan 1 bulls, Jordan 8 playoffs (preorder) and jordan 4 toro (preorder) and all that for 700$...

Tell me, what should I do?
Buy em' all up with intention to resell, post pics of your multiple "EZ COPs" so we all know you're stuntin', get berated for being a reseller, then come back with "I'm just trying to hook up my homies".
smokin.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Buy em' all up with intention to resell, post pics of your multiple "EZ COPs" so we all know you're stuntin', get berated for being a reseller, then come back with "I'm just trying to hook up my homies".
smokin.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
haha, the only problem is, im on vaccation here, and also the thing is, i just dont want to come back with like 4 pair of jordans and not buying something else (because im not that rich tho) :/

There are so many of these around!

I like em but their just not my cup of tee.

Won't cop

I know this color way will pop, instant sell-out, but for some reason i think the play-off 8's will sit on the shelves here, just like the phoenix and the bugs bunnys they sat on shelves for about 2 weeks after release if only every release could be like that... but every one and their mom is size 10 or either 10.5 :frown:
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom