OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those of you that have these already, do these have the narrow toebox (aka Pinky Toe Killer's) like the Bred IV's? Or are they TTS like all the other IV's that have released recently? Thanks...

Saw them at finishline today, durabuck looks cheap in fire red but nice shoe none the less.
They had 19 pairs in size 10.5 alone. They only had about 30 black grapes total compared. Do not pay resell if you can help it.
Believe
19x 10.5's ????????

Saw them at finishline today, durabuck looks cheap in fire red but nice shoe none the less.
They had 19 pairs in size 10.5 alone. They only had about 30 black grapes total compared. Do not pay resell if you can help it.
Believe
Dam thanks. Hopefully an easy buy. I hate waking up at 5am and being on the internet for hours. What area are you in? Must be a heavily populated area.

No in the US the release is the 13th ... ive heard people say their stores have already received pairs. If I heard that today I would probably believe since RD is 2 weeks away now. But I heard this about last week to 2 weeks ago and i dont know any stores that receive pairs a month before RD. its possible I guess but never heard it before. 

If you're referring to poland release on the 5th then it would make sense that the stores already have them. But theyre releasing on a Friday there? 5th is a Friday
Well i dont live here, im on holiday here to my grand parents. so the store told me it would be released at 5th july

Believe
damn seeing that amount of just 10.5's prolly mean these wont be too hard to cop but wont be too sure until it gets closer to the release date

HAVE YOU GUYS NOTICED THAT ALL THE REALLY EARLY PAIRS THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED HAVE THE TOP LACE NOT IN THE MIDDLE HOLE....HOWEVER ALL THE RECENT PICS FROM INSTORE AND REPUTABLE BLOGS HAVE THE SHOES LACE IN THE MIDDLE TOP HOLE....POSSIBLE SIGNAL FOR GREY MARKET VS NIKE RETAIL FINAL PAIRS?

judging by the 2.3 million pairs of them that have ebay, twitter, facebook, intsgram, craigslist, and china websites for months.... hell no :lol:

I've been thinking the same thing.

I don't think I've ever seen this many early release pairs on the market.

Crimson 3 numbers?

never paid attention to that shoe and dont know anyone who bought them so im not sure how many there were but there should be a lot of these. in store i would assume it would be rather easy. Online obviously its a different story.

people will still strike out but should be a lot of pairs tho. we will see in 2 weeks

judging by the 2.3 million pairs of them that have ebay, twitter, facebook, intsgram, craigslist, and china websites for months.... hell no :lol:
\

Pretty much. From the numbers that i saw, these are a Super "GR". I am talking white/red Vs from a couple of months ago GR! Do not pay eBay/reseller prices. They are flooding the block with these.

I was thinking of trying for these to resell and cop some releases from last year I missed but sounds like they might have high numbers so ill just hope to land a rumored doernbecher hype shoe for that

2 more weeks...these joints are flame, I don't really care how many are made as long as I get my pair

^^^^ Same here. I'm going to do raffles and all that. I am starting to get close to one of the mgr. at the FTL I been going to lately. So going to see if he can put a pair on the side for me

did it say where they will release that? Only at footlocker,Finish Line, etc. or Nike store will have that as well?

Back
Top Bottom