OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
got a call from ftl north hollywood in the morning and just got a call from the one in sherman oaks. Roughly did 12 tickets around the 818.

Having doubts on the shadows since there are fewer to go around. Usually don't win raffles so guess i'm feeling pretty good.

So you guys call people peanuts in Australia?? some new cool slang? :nerd:

got a call from ftl north hollywood in the morning and just got a call from the one in sherman oaks. Roughly did 12 tickets around the 818.

Having doubts on the shadows since there are fewer to go around. Usually don't win raffles so guess i'm feeling pretty good.

So you guys call people peanuts in Australia?? some new cool slang? :nerd:
Dang. Luck was on your side. I also entered at both locations :lol:

Anybody in the bay don't want their tickets? T_T I heard eastridge is selling them first come first serve

Yep Went to there around noon,saw like 8-10 chairs with 2-3 dudes there. More power to them if they resell or beat out resellers.

Last edited:
I just got called here in southern cal about 30 minutes ago. You guys local around here might still have a chance.

I think i'm done for with these raffles... don't mean to keep bringing it up, but i really wanted to chill tomorrow  

I don't even know why people try and profit off of general release kicks. It ends up backfiring.
They do it wrong. You get 20-40 pairs locked down on generaL RELEASE of shoes that are super popular (grapes, he got games, Breds 11 etc). You have roughly the same 10 to 30 people who buy from you because you always get they shoe and they know when the limited kicks (black grapes, lebron denims, hazelnuts etc) come out you go to them first. These customers tend to pay weeks in advance or even the week of just to get their shoe. Then you holla at the barbershops where the hypebeats be that barely know how to use the internet or think its for lames. Throw a Few on craiglist to sell 30 to 50 over retail or listen to trades. If their are any extra pairs you sell retail to family, friends, or other people where you might need a connect for. If you do it like this even general releases can make some nice spare change as a 2nd hustle.

Plus i live in a big city which always helps a reseller.

but im sure most will get this shoe 

Last edited:
Yep Went to there around noon,saw like 8-10 chairs with 2-3 dudes there. More power to them if they resell or beat out resellers.
Just got a call finally =D Eastridge ended up doing raffles, glad I didn't rely on them or else I wouldn't have been able to cop these

Oh really I put in 22 tickets in Ventura and no one called ... Crazy...

Yeah I.dunno what the hecks going on there. I did go to Ventura around 2ish I think and sheik said they didn't call anyone yet. And their cutoff time for pickup tomorrow is 1. Might have a chance there if people can't make it by that time.

I wonder if theres people lining up at FL in SC plaza or in Mainplace mall. Might have to drive down there tonight.

Yeah I.dunno what the hecks going on there. I did go to Ventura around 2ish I think and sheik said they didn't call anyone yet. And their cutoff time for pickup tomorrow is 1. Might have a chance there if people can't make it by that time.
Just called shoe palace n they haven't called the winners yet so hopefully they come through or shiekh .... Guy at shoe palace said he would guarantee my pair if I bought a shirt there lol tryna come up ... I never win there (pacific view) it's rare last time I won was for the 11 low

Looking forward to picking these up from my local Modells tomorrow and hopefully picking up a pair of 1s at my local HOH if the line isn't too crazy in the morning

Just called shoe palace n they haven't called the winners yet so hopefully they come through or shiekh .... Guy at shoe palace said he would guarantee my pair if I bought a shirt there lol tryna come up ... I never win there (pacific view) it's rare last time I won was for the 11 low

No one does fcfs around here anymore huh? Last time I camped for a shoe was the banned 1s at the outlet a couple years ago haha

Back
Top Bottom