Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Tried online today at some EU sites struck out there. Tried FTL, FNL, Champs, NDC, no go also, so I just went to my local boutique shop that were doing FCFS. I camped for about an hour with maybe less than 10 people and cop the last size 9.
wink.gif

Safe to say these were FLOODED.
Just walked in and picked up my pair at FA 20 mins ago.

Does anybody know where I can pick up a 2.5y with free shipping for my nephew?

Eastbay has that size, says back ordered til 2/28 but it'll let you order. Use MBEB5242 for free shipping. States without a warehouse are tax free too.

Last edited:
Are people really complaining about a shoe not selling out fast?

Do you know how long I want that to last?

More chances for me to cop

paid for my pair a few days agao so i'm good, but this MD blizzard has me stuck in the house, literally snowed in. all good tho. just gotta pick my pair up tmrw or whenever the weather permits. congrats to all who copped. never had the OGs bc at the time they were retro+ and back then i pretty much wouldn't touch anything that wasn't an OG c/w. that said, i'm def. looking forward to these.

Eh maybe these will become my beaters. Time to retire my 4 year old everyday AMs anyway 
laugh.gif
... Congrats to those who copped and to those who liked them so much to double up. And to those who are saying they are "sitting hard" 5 hours after release.

Back
Top Bottom