Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

did they tell you why you were blocked?

Yes, too many times i clicked checkout. I did this because i got kicked back to enter my credit card. I even call my credit card customer service and they said i was find my card was not even block.
Funny thing as I was talking with my card customer service she said she just finish talking with someone with they same problem "trying to get the latest HOT release" .

did they tell you why you were blocked?

Yes, too many times i clicked checkout. I did this because i got kicked back to enter my credit card. I even call my credit card customer service and they said i was find my card was not even block.
Funny thing as I was talking with my card customer service she said she just finish talking with someone with they same problem "trying to get the latest HOT release" .
thats unfair. u basically got banned because their system sucks on release days

I just checked my shipping status from my Bouncewear order for these and they are retained at customs at JFK. I guess a customs fee may be on the way. I've ordered from them before with no fee. Anyone else order these from Bouncewear and get hit with a custom fee?

Still salty I couldn't buy these on release day, just didn't have the money to spend at the time. Gonna try to trade for a pair with my Tiff SB's at the next local sneaker show since everyone on eBay thinks they're FlightClub when it comes to my size.

Still salty I couldn't buy these on release day, just didn't have the money to spend at the time. Gonna try to trade for a pair with my Tiff SB's at the next local sneaker show since everyone on eBay thinks they're FlightClub when it comes to my size.
where do u live?? Go to local footlocker to stock locate

On closer examination, I realized that although the stitching, glue, etc. are all flawless, there's major symmetry issues between the two shoes that I find extremely irritating now that I notice it.  First, the toe box is much wider on the right shoe that the left; probably at least 0.5cm.  the pic isn't that great (first one) as it looks like it might just be the camera angle, but it's not.  You can also see that the toe wraps up higher on the left than the right.  Overall, the left shoe is a much nicer shape. 

Very noticeable in the 2nd pic is space from the midsole.  The speckles are also a different density, but not that bad....It's these general shape issues that are really bad.  With the shoe in hand you can also see that the tongue space between the toe box and the laces is also longer on the right shoe.  It's as though the two lines working on the left and right show were working from completely different design specs/molds.

Hopefully over time I'll forget these details (unlikely!)...or at least enough that when I look down it won't irritate me like it currently does.  I know they're made in China, etc., but for remastered workmanship, and the overall quality of every other aspect of the shoe, I expect the shape to at least have much better symmetry.... 

I've noticed toe box shape/symmetry issues on other shoes I have, including retro Jordans and Air Max, however, this seems more than usual, and given how much I love this overall shoe, I'm a little disappointed.  If they were in stock, I'd take them back and search for a better matching pair....oh well....Still the best retro Jordan pickup ever for me.....I guess I can't expect perfection....

Last edited:
On closer examination, I realized that although the stitching, glue, etc. are all flawless, there's major symmetry issues between the two shoes that I find extremely irritating now that I notice it.  First, the toe box is much wider on the right shoe that the left; probably at least 0.5cm.  the pic isn't that great (first one) as it looks like it might just be the camera angle, but it's not.  You can also see that the toe wraps up higher on the left than the right.  Overall, the left shoe is a much nicer shape. 

Very noticeable in the 2nd pic is space from the midsole.  The speckles are also a different density, but not that bad....It's these general shape issues that are really bad.  With the shoe in hand you can also see that the tongue space between the toe box and the laces is also longer on the right shoe.  It's as though the two lines working on the left and right show were working from completely different design specs/molds.

Hopefully over time I'll forget these details (unlikely!)...or at least enough that when I look down it won't irritate me like it currently does.  I know they're made in China, etc., but for remastered workmanship, and the overall quality of every other aspect of the shoe, I expect the shape to at least have much better symmetry.... 

View media item 1426195

View media item 1426196

I've noticed toe box shape/symmetry issues on other shoes I have, including retro Jordans and Air Max, however, this seems more than usual, and given how much I love this overall shoe, I'm a little disappointed.  If they were in stock, I'd take them back and search for a better matching pair....oh well....Still the best retro Jordan pickup ever for me.....I guess I can't expect perfection....

View media item 1426234

did he really just complain about "speckle density"?
roll.gif
im done

Somebody please tell J jsfanatic he has nothing to complain about. Buying shoes is not a science and won't be perfect. Now, if you were gmoneyindia gmoneyindia I can understand your issue, he has a very valid one. Stop being Bill Nye the Science Guy and just enjoy your kicks buddy!!!

Back
Top Bottom