Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Its probably worth it to actually go to some stores instead of calling around if you know the employees are funny acting.

Its not like some of you guys are constantly moving... you know whats good. its the same for every release...so if you know they act funny on the phone then make that visit.

If they become familiar with you and you are pretty chill then they will provide more info over time.

Shoe networking still needs to happen guys. The internet isn't always the best avenue to getting info.

Its probably worth it to actually go to some stores instead of calling around if you know the employees are funny acting.

Its not like some of you guys are constantly moving... you know whats good. its the same for every release...so if you know they act funny on the phone then make that visit.

If they become familiar with you and you are pretty chill then they will provide more info over time.

Shoe networking still needs to happen guys. The internet isn't always the best avenue to getting info.
^This. I walked into three stores before going to HOH last since the other three were on the way. I worked at that mall but never went into those stores and the employees passed me off like i was an idiot for asking if they could stock check. Went into the HOH on the upstairs where I used to go a few times a week and know the employees well enough that they had no problem looking it up for me when i told them what i was looking for. Surprise surprise you meet a lot of chill people through networking with shoes. 

Long story short... Going in person more often than not takes you farther than a phone call. 

Long story short... Going in person more often than not takes you farther than a phone call. 
Yup. On the phone it is easier for the person to be dismissive to you. If you go in person, you are looking them right in the eye and they would not be as likely to dismiss you. They gotta deal with you in person.

A double up is a must for this shoe.
Honestly Ive already Doubled up... its the third pair I keep thinking about. Id need to make a move soon before sz 10 dries up here. These things are just beautiful! I hope BC3s come out with like this soon!

Last edited:
Honestly Ive already Doubled up... its the third pair I keep thinking about. Id need to make a move soon before sz 10 dries up here. These things are just beautiful! I hope BC3s come out with like this soon!

Yep. I want to grab some more Oreos, some other releases coming will probably sit cheaper longer.

Slept on these literally....Slept in that day...Seen someone rocking em this week >>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEEED A PAIR

Wore these at work a couple days ago and had a few compliments. Even the cute *** admin assistant said she liked em :lol: :smokin

So has anybody swapped out the laces for flat ones yet? :nerd: Im gonna go at mine later tonight if no one has a pic

Someone did when these first dropped. I think it's just a matter of personal preference.

rerelease cool grey 4s and mist blue 4s JB 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom