Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Wait did you read the end? You're complaining about the tongue, part of the shoe which is covered by laces. He never justified your pettiness, he gave you an explanation for how some of the tumble effect would disappear. What size are the shoes?

It didn't come like that, once I wore them for 6 hours in the cold, it changed. When I got my Oreos it wasn't perfect they were flaws, but I didn't mind, I can show u 1 of the flaws which is not a problem,
YALL should stop telling dude to return used shoes. That's foul.
Imagine if you were the one to receive some used shoes because someone pulled a scum move....

Still doesn't matter this dude wore the shoes before spotting a defect. They shouldn't split, if he's talking about glue breaking or something, should still return them. If Nike gets defects back and resells them then that's on Nike. Everyone saying he should keep shoes that defected in a week is out their mind. If there's weak glue or a seem they didn't stitch correctly, you may not see it until it's walked in. When you return a shoe with defects you let them know it has defects, they give u ur money back. Theyre not selling it again. I just returned defected retro 10s, don't keep a $200 shoe that is garbage.

It didn't come like that, once I wore them for 6 hours in the cold, it changed. When I got my Oreos it wasn't perfect they were flaws, but I didn't mind, I can show u 1 of the flaws which is not a problem,
Imagine if you were the one to receive some used shoes because someone pulled a scum move....

Still doesn't matter this dude wore the shoes before spotting a defect. They shouldn't split, if he's talking about glue breaking or something, should still return them. If Nike gets defects back and resells them then that's on Nike. Everyone saying he should keep shoes that defected in a week is out their mind. If there's weak glue or a seem they didn't stitch correctly, you may not see it until it's walked in. When you return a shoe with defects you let them know it has defects, they give u ur money back. Theyre not selling it again. I just returned defected retro 10s, don't keep a $200 shoe that is garbage.

Take that crap elsewhere.
Don't wear a product before inspecting it.
Know the return policy if anything.
His shoes are not defective.

THEY ARE SHOES.

People are advising him to return a USED product as NEW. You are clearly blindly defending dude.
Sometimes it just makes sense to stay silent if you don't read the situation.

Last edited:

Point is that there isn't a defect.

wait...

the defect came.. from you wearing them so you should go complain to nike?
No complaining, just asking about return policy :smile:

you cant return used shoes.. your retailer is not responsible for a defect from the shoe being worn.

if you want turn them into nike and get a $190 voucher if they even approve your claim (which i doubt)

you can get real leather shoes from companies for $200-300 but... ya

Take that crap elsewhere.
Don't wear a product before inspecting it.
Know the return policy if anything.
His shoes are not defective.

THEY ARE SHOES.

People are advising him to return a USED product as NEW. You are clearly blindly defending dude.
Sometimes it just makes sense to stay silent if you don't read the situation.

ban those members, isnt that considered fraud?

kids these days :smh: buying fake leather mass produced jordans and expecting a perfect product and for them to retain shape and color for years. its a cheaply made basketball shoe in a sweat shop. WTH do you want, srsly :lol:

Repped, do u nt members own a pair of j's to fully understand, it's not nit picking, it's about my hard earn money and getting what I'm paying for

Alright my bad. I didn't see the pic, was going off him just sayin there was a legit defect, which I've sadly had to deal with myself. Clearly just worn from regular use. They won't accept them back. Can flip them on eBay this summer once Oreos dry up. Or stop buggin and where em

Last edited:
We know they can't be all perfect,that's why we have something called "refund", all I was doing was asking about return policy

Exactly, the defect he is claiming is from being worn, the fact he even asked about returning them is insulting. No the policy doesn't cover people who wear shoes and don't like how they wear in.

Last edited:
If you are expecting quality and longevity from Jordans then you my friend are in the wrong market. Get your money up if you want something of quality and to last

Or stick with newer shoes instead of retros, the retros crease and wear faster than the new stuff does

I can't win,I'll take another L.i won't dear ask or show any flaws on this tread again, to this tread, the Oreos came, we concur and let's move on, peace out

"There's Flaws in there! The Tumbled Leather is hiding'em" - ShoeZeum

The PARANOID SNEAKERHEAD season has begun! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
4 pages of entertaining that topic is weird.
If someone has a defect on any shoes. Call Nike and open a claim. They'll open a case for u. once they inspect the shoe they'll give you credit for the value of the shoe or if they have the shoe in stock they'll send the same shoe or something close to it.. Nothing wrong with sending it to Nike.. What Nike does with the shoe is not our business.. They most likely chuck the shoe..I've dne it with a pair of air maxes.. Case closed next topic.

Back
Top Bottom