Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

These will be copped x2 for sure regardless if there's hype or not. I thought the columbias were great too, just didn't like the French 7s so far. Both 10s are mediocre too imo

These will prolly dry up quicker then columbias bcuz most ppl I talk too are trying to buy multiples but I doubt a same day sellout. Price hike has stopped most shoes from selling out same day unless it's an 11

Last edited:
I think there's an element of people being short of cash after the holiday season. This release will be a better gauge of where we stand

Was thinking of selling off my Taxi's and using the money to get these since 1. my taxi's are, while clean and still in good shape, have been worn in, and 2. I'm loaded on B/W color ways. So swapping them for these came across my mind. But after looking at the taxi's I figured a good cleaning and washing the laces would make them as good as new. 12's are tanks.

Good luck everyone whose copping. Wish I was but saving is more important to me this year so only locking down on must haves.

Last edited:
Was thinking of selling off my Taxi's and using the money to get these since 1. my taxi's are, while clean and still in good shape, have been worn in, and 2. I'm loaded on B/W color ways. So swapping them for these came across my mind. But after looking at the taxi's I figured a good cleaning and washing the laces would make them as good as new. 12's are tanks.

Good luck everyone whose copping. Wish I was but saving is more important to me this year so only locking down on must haves.

Taxis > these

Even though the taxis cut my ankles for some reason :lol:

Hope people will sleep on the oreo like the laser 1, legend blue 4, french blue 7
Maybe in particular sizes but as a whole na not happening. These are better than those releases and a ton of people never got a chance to get them before and wouldn't pay the price for them now so no way it's being slept on hard.

Taxis > these

Even though the taxis cut my ankles for some reason
laugh.gif
Yeah I came to that conclusion after I realized I just needed to clean them. Just got caught up in new shoe hype. And that's weird. Never had that problem.

Yea i tie my taxi all the way up

Its only when they are tied that they feel like someone is trying to slice my foot off.

If i dont tie them they dont hurt but i always tie my shoes so...

I think cause the love for the French 7s wasn't big people expect these to be slept on 2 and these won't be. There 4s and there oreos there black people are getting there income taxes add it all up I expect them to go

I think cause the love for the French 7s wasn't big people expect these to be slept on 2 and these won't be. There 4s and there oreos there black people are getting there income taxes add it all up I expect them to go

Dude you need to get banned. what the **** does it matter if people are black?

Last edited:
Loving these. I really hope that Cool Grey rumor comes to fruition. Imo Wht/Cmt, Blk/Cmt, Cool Grey, & Oreos aren't being touched by any Jordan 4. Clean & simple classics.

such a great winter shoe. love the jean lay on 4's. living in MN and my winter shoe right now is the pure 4's ---- they are demolished LOL oreos will look clean all winter. coppin 2x

Back
Top Bottom