Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

So I heard there's a strike with the shipment and/or the Nike warehouse. Anyone here this because down my way & a few others, stores only been getting half their shipment or none at all the whole month. 5/10 stores only got Oreos in adults. Restocking is going to be crazy this year.
Where did you hear about a strike at Nike?  I haven't seen anything on the news about it.

I did, however, find this story: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/10/asia/china-sneakers-loan/index.html

I usually handle my business offline but I was at the mall on Monday so I figured why not go the raffle route.

I had my Moms and Wifey with me so I was going to have them both fill out a raffle.   The Finishline manager assured me that I would win the raffle and there was no need for both my Mom and my girl to fill one out too.  So only me and my girlfriend did.

Guess what?

Lost both.
The hell! That's messed up!

well it goes like this....you manage to cart your size finally, you fill out everything to checkout, you go checkout and get an error and that you have to use another method or whatever bs it says, so you have to try and checkout again....but the catch is even though it tells you you didnt checkout successfully the first time, your funds still get held for a few hours up to a day depending on your bank.

so lets say u try to checkout again, and lets say it rejects you again cause their system sucks so bad...guess what? thats more funds they take and have pending that you cannot use unless they release it.

so if you get errors checking out like say....5 times for a $200 shoe....youre gonna have $1000 of your money being held in pending. not to mention you still gotta have $200 in your account if you want to checkout successfully on the 6th try.

thats y if i have just enough money on my account for a release, i dont go near finishline. cause if i fail checkout 1 time, they hold the funds i have just enough off to cop, and now im screwed and cant cop the release from any other sites until they release.

i feel your pain.. when they released the 88 3s.. i had like 15 charges.. so the way around it is, that you pick the phone and call them. theyll allow more than 1 pair.. but you have to pay 1 at a time.. ive done it since and as recent as the columbia/legend blue 11 release.

Last edited:
Apparently I lied im grown enough to admit it was reading the tread and now no one knows. More info later

Imma dead that talk in here cause there is a tread for that.

But hey nothing will stop others from thinking that and waiting.

i feel your pain.. when they released the 88 3s.. i had like 15 charges.. so the way around it is, that you pick the phone and call them. theyll allow more than 1 pair.. but you have to pay 1 at a time.. ive done it since and as recent as the columbia/legend blue 11 release.

When the 88's releases my work comp was to fast and carted 3 pairs of Sz 13's. Long story short FNL Shipped them and I got my pair free with some change left over.

Should be obtainable from NDC Yeezy's drop on adidas.com tomorrow as well.

We Cookin in the morning :smokin

Last edited:
Got a call like 20 minutes ago while driving. Didn't know the number so I figured it was FTL. So happy got my 9.5 on lock. Interesting tho that my store said they would call Wednesday or thursday. Probably wanted to make a get stressed.

It's no magic app and yes.... People are talking about the nike app.
I've been trying to calm folks down about the "app" on various threads. No luck. The hype has elevated it to "Magic".  Only the Nike Corp could pull off such a feat!
laugh.gif

V
. Sign up for the app. You have to be put on a waiting one list and they email you a code. I got mine in like two days, but I don't think it will be that quick anymore.

I downloaded the app on my iPhone. That's all I did. Am I on the wait list now? I don't see anywhere to sign up for a wait list.

And all 4 raffles came from u,all same size? they didn't get their own raffle?

Yeah, they usually just pay resale for the select for Jordan's they want they not with the line up and leg work for raffles stuff...so I just happened to win 4 raffle and thought why not look out for my people

Yeah, they usually just pay resale for the just happened to win 4 raffle and thought why not look out for my people
All I got out of u was " just happened to win 4 raffle and thought why not look out for my people" what were u saying before that ?

Still waiting for my code.  Then again, I use Android, so...
+1

Still nothing from any of the Sheikhs I entered online, and hoping I do hear from my local shop this afternoon/evening (they said usually after 4pm).

Just got a call for the raffle, tomorrow is going to be a good day. Good luck to everyone trying to cop these. 

Back
Top Bottom