Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

I can't tell if there is sarcasm in your post. Do you actually think the quality is the same? While I do not agree with the price hike, the construction and quality of the oreos are definitely better than the white cements (which sucks because the white cement's are my favorite 4's. They did us dirty with the quality).
White Cement 4's were terrible. I had wished they used the same material as the military 4's In 2012. IMO

Linda listen. I was ask to compare the two. I just line them up and shot. But thanks for viewing and caring. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]

haha don't get your panties in a bunch Carolina. If you think they're the same quality that's fine. No one will agree with you but you have a right to your opinion.

I don't understand what is the difference between the retro 4 "oreo" 2013 release to the retro 4 "oreo" Release now, If anything there made worse lol, First of all do the "cool greys" or the "Black Cats"lol? .Second  Im sorry but with the release of the Retro 11 "Legends" the quality on them and the 4's is getting bad.. I dont know maybe Nike needs to move the Production Factory Lines back to Indonesia Instead Of The Capital Of The cheapest made stuff "China". But thats just what i think, there not like the "OG"  1999 Cements or 11 Cool Greys:frown:     !!!

haha don't get your panties in a bunch Carolina. If you think they're the same quality that's fine. No one will agree with you but you have a right to your opinion.
Funny. Too cool. I was asked to compare the two. I had both. [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] then you caught feelings. I know there is no possible comparison outside they 4s and have black in them. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] now leave me be kind sir. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I was just at footlocker and had these in hand. I wasn't blown away with the quality or the leather. In fact I'm not sure if its even real leather. I might go for the Chicago I's or maybe the Bordeaux if materials are good. If I'm not impressed by either of the shoes I just mentioned, I'll be on a permanent Jordan vacay. As of now, I think Adidas spanks nike/jordan all day in EVERY way. IMO...

Will have to get these later...  had some family stuff to attend to this morning, and couldn't be on a phone or computer... 

I was just at footlocker and had these in hand. I wasn't blown away with the quality or the leather. In fact I'm not sure if its even real leather. I might go for the Chicago I's or maybe the Bordeaux if materials are good. If I'm not impressed by either of the shoes I just mentioned, I'll be on a permanent Jordan vacay. As of now, I think Adidas spanks nike/jordan all day in EVERY way. IMO...
^^^yep. seems like the remaster was kind of a joke. not that impressive in hand. but, good method to raise the price, good one JB.

I don't understand what is the difference between the retro 4 "oreo" 2013 release to the retro 4 "oreo" Release now, If anything there made worse lol, First of all do the "cool greys" or the "Black Cats"lol? .Second  Im sorry but with the release of the Retro 11 "Legends" the quality on them and the 4's is getting bad.. I dont know maybe Nike needs to move the Production Factory Lines back to Indonesia Instead Of The Capital Of The cheapest made stuff "China". But thats just what i think, there not like the "OG"  1999 Cements or 11 Cool Greys:frown:     !!!

View media item 376610

dont even go there brah :lol:,,,adidas sucks

View media item 376610

:rofl:

So 1 ugly shoe created by some schmuck and all of sudden Adidas is on top? :x

if you have a pair of white cement 4s.. compare them.

Compared to my white cement 4s the Oreos are a tiny bit looser. Could go down a half size in this particular shoe. The Toros and white cements are tts. Half size down in those is painful IMO..

Okay, people complaining about the quality and prices, and now saying Adidas is better than Nike. This is the part of the thread where I leave. If you don't like the price or quality don't buy. Simple as that. Some of you complain worse than women, get over it already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom