Official Jordan Spiz'ike Online package post!

^No 4 p.m. pacific 7 p.m. est tomorrow.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Quote:
Retail = $295
Spizike = $175
Bag and an iPod case = $120....no thank you
:rofl:
roll.gif

JB use to be the trendsetter now they just follow the TRENDS.
JUST KEEP IT REAL JB.

I'm in for the "Don't Buy this package" campaign, but these will still sell out :rolleyes
eyes.gif
DODGERS
#15, #9, #5, #12, #26, #55, #10, #16
TeamLakers
S.O.S. - KG, JO, KIDD​

I also joined the Don't Buy this Package but all the newbs will be sucked in as usual....
Seek TruthLive Free

real collectors will buy this online release and JB will do whatever they want even though nike r jordan other shoes come out at the same time. They r coming out with jordans so fast that lebron, melo, and other shoes nike make will not sell well cuz JB dont care about their other products which is sad. But thats JB making money taking over

DIPSET

NOT ALL LEBRON SHOES AND MELO SHOES ARE HOT SNEAKERS ANYWAY . THE 4 YEARS THEY MADE LEBRON SNEAKERS LEBRON 3 AND LEBRON 4 IS WHEN MORE PEOPLE STARTED BUYING THEM

Brian

JB and nike is not giving lebrons r melos shoes r other nike shoes a chance to sell for ppl to like. The shoes dont need to be hot just give the other products a chance to sell instead of pushing jordans hard.

i personally think jordan should of just released the shoe for a lower price and not released the bag and ipod @#%$....
Da female...Stud//With sole

^ i agree. but i know that isn't going to happen.

i'll be ready for the line up tomorrow at 3PST. YEE!!! good luck to everyone that's going to cop 'em.
your blasian persuasion!
www.myspace.com/ardella

Yea as much as we don't want these to sell out. They will...

Sadly everyone doesn't share NT's opinion on this package. I was talking to my nephew yesterday and he told me his school is going crazy over this release. Seems like teens will be the majority getting these, an thats a BIG majority.
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

^if the shoes are going on sale at 4PST, would that mean they would on sale 6CST? idk..

i swear, i change my mind every day/hour when it comes to these shoes. i might not end up getting these. screw the price! i can buy some V's that i missed out on a few months ago.
your blasian persuasion!
www.myspace.com/ardella

^not saying im poor, but i do wish i had a GF that wuld buy me my j's then i can buy sum more OG pairs , BTW ???? Blasian :lol:
laugh.gif
not sayin itz wak but :lol:
laugh.gif

Why is there even a debate about this Pack? It's a Spiz'ike Pack for $295. I collect jordan sneakers not spiz'ikes but I am feeling the bag though.

Plus BabyJ has spoken!!!.

JB use to be the trendsetter now they just follow the TRENDS.
JUST KEEP IT REAL JB.

Quote:
If you guys are smart...

You would not purchase this package & send "The Message" to Brand Jordan that "we the consumer" will not put up with these hyped up on-line exclusive packages.

If you recall, I made a post a month or so ago about the next on-line package and what it should consist of. ( as in what you the consumer wanted to see )

The message was not heard @ JB and now is the time to show your voice.

Just my 2 cents,

But I had a nice "dispute" with some people @ Brand Jordan with this one.

Now is your turn. " will you be the one "
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller​

295, this is ridiculous

but i bet there will be a lot of people who still cop regardless of the "pass, not copping" posts.

if we all recall, this is really similar to the 'thunder & lightning' fiasco that took place a couple of months ago.

a lot of peeps bought those things and got to trade them for some serious heat or sold them.

so, i'll probably get my pair, because even though i hate the thought of being a reseller at times, money is money.
months of being on NT and i finally figured how to use this thing...

I have not got the email.How do I get online? Is is supposed to be 6PM? Somebody please help me out.

Quote:
I tried warning NT during the Thunder/Lightning Pack about things to come..But no one listened...

So i'am not wasting any energy here..There's NOTHING that's going to prevent these from selling out...I wish i was wrong though...

That's exactly how I feel...

Hell, I got carpel tunnel typing and trying to explain myself on the T&L package, and some people were got it, but others didnt give a damn...they wanted it, and that was that. However, you reap what you sow. I'm sure the same people that bought into the @#%$ will be on their soapbox sooner or later, and they've got nobody to blame but themselves.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

I still haven't received the e-mail from jumpman23, but $295 is really high for Spizike's... JB's pricing has gone CRAZY!!! the thunder and lightning over-priced mess and now more over-priced sneakers. JB is just like a greedy reseller, doing the same by over charging on there products.

this is my pair minus that ugly bag
253017312.jpg
Everyone listen to Cameron Nelson and baby j and pass on this believe me this shoe will come out to stores with out the bag and ipod holder

Back
Top Bottom