Official Jordan Spiz'ike Online package post!

i think the number is the loading.. number like the percentage of loading.
Jordan DTRT Size 9 170 Shipped.. Money Cat Dunks Size 9.5, 10.5, 12. PM ME

Some of the Fire Red Spizikes released in Canada when the True Blues dropped.
I dont know if this was a mistake or not (could explain wrong box number), but I know for certain some shops in Canada got them w/o the package.
Most likely long gone now.

Reppin H-Town, TX on NT since 2001

FYI: If history has anything to say about this, the tour yellow 4s were a quickstrike, and emails were even sent out to QS accounts about their delivery date. But JB changed their mind and decided to do an online exclusive. These spiz'ikes sound awefully familiar. I seriously doubt JB would email everyone announcing them as an online exclusive and then release them later as a GR or QS.

What will most likely happen is some left overs and returns that nike cannot sell because of the online site being closed will turn up in some high tier accounts as a little perk from JB. This is what has happened with every online exclusive since the AJ12 nubucks.

As for them turning up in Canada, that is no surprise, as nike USA does not care about what happens in Canada. These probably got an OK as a QS for Canada since Canadians cannot order online. I seriously wouldn't count on a Canadian release having any baring on what happens in the US.

At 295 these are probably a BUY if you want them. If you only want the shoes, then you might get lucky with someone selling the shoes on their own on eBay, but expect foreign importers to be bidding heavily since online exclusives always get more hype in Asia and Europe, and don't forget resellers won't really be interested in splitting the pack up. Prices on ebay will probably be around retail or even dip a little lower after the hype passes. But if you just want the shoes, I'd buy the pack from nike and throw the bag on ebay. That is your best chance of getting the shoes on their own for the lowest price.

Hope this helps. :smile:
smile.gif

There's 2 arrows on both sides of the screen, i'm scarred to push them cause I don't want to lose my place :lol:
laugh.gif

Well it says my order has been placed so we'll see how that goes.
For some reason I actually want the bag more than the shoes.

20% OFF OVER $125 OR MORE 2PLKBKSP7

DID NOT WORK FOR ME.

Your order has been placed

Thanks for shopping at Niketown.com. We'll be sending you a confirmation email shortly, but you may want to print this page for your records.

Your confirmation number is: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

* Important Notes to JORDAN SPIZ'IKE PACKAGE Customers:
This package includes a limited-run production of the Jordan Spiz'ike shoe and a Jordan Messenger Bag. Limit of one package total per transaction. Multiple orders will be canceled.

If you need to return the Spiz'ike Package, all components - shoes, messenger bag and the attached iPod case - must be returned before a refund can be issued. Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange individual items for another size.

If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service group at 1-800-806-6453 (5am - 10pm PST, 7 days a week).

Reppin H-Town, TX on NT since 2001

hey any one check there email confirmation # i orderd a 13 but it say's i ordered 1 size does that mean ill get what ever size they have left

if you are in the waiting room, is there any clue to how long you will be waiting or how many people are ahead of you?

just call jumpman23.com in your email the one size means the bag not the shoe the size you orderd will be the size you get

When I ordered my laser 4 package it didn't say what size I ordered either so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Plus I don't think they sold out since I was able to get in and it still showed a FSR.

I love ppl say stuff like they got them for discount.... hahahaha yea right u paid well over 250 a pair of that garbage ur better off coppin somethin that u slipped on

I got dmp sz 9.5 for $700 obo and fantastic four pack AF1s sz 10.5. For $200. laser 5 hoody sz XXL $200. All DS. Aim me joecrack558 or email [email protected] 4 pics. private ebay auctions 2

the page to order the spiz has reached its full bandwidth. LOL
figures!
It is down now!
Wait about 30 minutes for it to appear again.
Also, it could mean that they brought the php page down to update their inventory, which is not a good sign for those that need to order their pair.

good luck guys

If you call they are sold out, you will just get an email later like eastbay, that they item was sold out. It also says this prior to ordering, that they dont guarantee you will get them even if you get in and order. From the phone call they said they sold out in the first half hour of sales
Karmaloop Rep Code - 20% off SR9083

Logged in Jumpman23.com at 4.01....took me directly to the order page no waiting in line, had no problem adding my size to cart....went throught the purchase process then i cancelled it, wasn't really interested in this Spiz'ike online exclusive release. HAHA what a Gimmick. I don't understand why people would pay this much for Spiz'ike....

did Spike Lee play basketball?
did he win any championship?
how many championship rings does spike lee have?
hmmm, i'm just curious...what's the purpose of this pack? If JB was smart they should have release the Mars with this messenger bag.

JB use to be the trendsetter now they just follow the TRENDS.
JUST KEEP IT REAL JB.

WoW.

People will buy anything today.

You have basiclly spent $300 on a Team Jordan Package.

How does it feel?

People who purchased this package should no longer complain with regards to Quality/Prices Etc.

You have just shown Brand Jordan, that they can sell "Ice" to an Eskimo.

Good Luck NT

Your wallets will need it
Faith !
~ Believe In Your Dreams ~
Baby J​

Back
Top Bottom