Official Jordan Spiz'ike Online package post!

I know were not supposed to associate "newbies" with post count totals, or the fact that the Spiz'ikes is considered a "newbie" type shoe....

But check out the majority of the people who got 'em or wants 'em and their post counts...

Interesting.

Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

maybe since its two hours and 41 minutes since these went up for sale and every size is still available, gentry got the message. Only time will tell though..
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

i passed on these cuz i dont like em... but theres no need to tell people not to cop em... its their money
Knicks Fan til I die​

Yeah, we're just going to have to wait and see. The T & L package was up for a while when it released last August, with the exception of the Thunder Pack. I think the Lightning's were still available until the following morning. Not a big fan of some of the Spiz'ike colorways but the true blue ones and these aren't so bad imo, but that's just me. What I really don't like is their high retail price for the shoes and then now this over-priced pack. I'd actually get this release, but I don't know if I should waste my gift card on it. Could really do without the bag.

man i dont think these will sell out just went to the site and still had all sizes left, i hope no one buys them , i think re-sellers might be out of luck on this one hahaha
********** YEAH I SAID IT **********

seriously......too many of you are like moths, get burned by the light and fly right back into it :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
***we diddy boppin' on u second rate swagger jackers***​
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593​

Spiz'ike really suck can't believe JB released these and still a lot of people are still biting on the hype. :rofl:
roll.gif

i just checked jumpman and there still up there i was able to add them to the cart and everything....lol
hype kills.....
last week it was the pure$, this time spiz'ike package...will the I's this saturday be any different...
one thing is for sure i aint buying new release shoes until those VIII's come out and play
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5, BMP size 11.5

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It is still a FSR for these. I hope no one don't cop over the next couple of hours or days :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

I can't believe there are people posting who actually paid $300 for this thing... :rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
You have basiclly spent $300 on a Team Jordan Package.

How does it feel?

People who purchased this package should no longer complain with regards to Quality/Prices Etc.

You have just shown Brand Jordan, that they can sell "Ice" to an Eskimo
"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

Quote:
i passed on these cuz i dont like em... but theres no need to tell people not to cop em... its their money

real talk. not everybody hates these shoes either. i love how people make it a point to display such distaste for them. If you don't like them...more power to you but why try so hard to change other folks' mind?

$300 beans for the Defining Moments package...2 sick classic pairs of shoes with excellent packaging

vs.

$300 beans for Frankensteins I mean Spiz'ikes in a shoe box and a cute man purse to toss over your shoulder

:rofl:
roll.gif
Never a newb. OG Nike Park and NikeTalk member, back in the game.​
TENNESSEE FOOTBALL

could be an easy cop but im not droppin $315.65 for a pair of sneakers and a man purse

THR STILL UP...........IT LOOKS LIKE THEY R NOT SELLING.....................300 IS TO MUCH................THIS PROBABLY THE BEST COLOR THAT I SEEN FOR THESE SHOES....................HOW MANY PAIRS DID THEY END UP MAKING...........................

ajxv
WHERE CAN YOU ORDER THE SHOE I WATCH THE VIDEO ON JUMPMAN BUT WHAT BUTTON DO I PUSH TO GO TO THE ORDER SCREEN?

WHEN U CLICK ON THE SCREEN..............ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER...............IT WILL SAY LAUNCH IT WILL TAKE TO THE SCREN WHERE UR ABLE TO CHOOSE THE SIZE N THE BAG......................BY THR JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS.....................I STILL HAVE THE PAIR BUT I DONT WANT THEM.....................

Seriously though I want the bag. I am a dj and I think some records can fit in there or my new laptop with records.

^ I got that bag from Eastbay- LOVE it- it comes with the elephant print ipod case as well...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom