***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

Called NTSF and was told there were two folks already camping out for some odd reason. The person I spoke to was like we are not even doing the wristband thing, so I hoping that when I stroll in tommorrow morning I can go in get my pair and be out with ease.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
We get PHYSICAL

They're up on Eastbay. Got my 2 pairs no problem. REMEMBER to us free shipping code EMEB74MX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The time was six o'clock on this Swatch watch.....

Eastbay has em online now. I could've got em' in a size 9.5 but I was just trying to see if I could get em. I didn't ant them anyways haha.
------------------------
Willing to trade my size 8 DMPs for any other size(preferably a size 9.5)
My Myspace

Bro's Myspace:look:
AIM=Yanoulikemystyle​

I think its funny... put a 175 pricetag on 22's and nobody buys them, yet on a spizike... and they sell out. They are more limited, but either way its pretty ironic.
"Lets Hug It Out"​

yea same here! I also got out by 9:02PM with my pairs checked out!!! I knew even though the thread is only five pages, it would SELL OUT on Eastbay! DIdn't really try although I just woke up from a nap and couldn't find the product code until 9AM on the dot and there it was on their page!!! AWESOME!!! Can't wait!!! I think I'm done until the Aquas after summer!!!!!!

Finishline.com seems to still have a FSR, but I don't think their website is as up to date as Eastbay's.

**Makes a call to the VanCity family**

Thanks for the update rceefresh :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT.
That's why you have to love this place...​

Nothing ironic about it, while the XXII may be a better performing shoe and more aesthetically pleasing to "sneakerheads" you have to keep it mind, that the young kids buying Jordans nowadays far outnumber the "sneakerheads". I think most of these kids like shoes that are somewhat flashy and/or shoes that match their outfit, they could care less about performance and JB knows this. I for one believe, you buy what you like, point blank period.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
We get PHYSICAL

FNL description of this shoe is pretty amusing. I wonder how many actually read this before purchasing (when purchasing Jordans no one reads).
Quote:
Put together like something out of a classic horror flick, the Jordan Spizike calls together pieces of 5 classic Jordans from the past (III, IV, V, VI and XX) to create one monster of a hoops shoe. Don't let the Mike and Mars tribute fool ya...these are some serious hoops shoes.
ing to come through on Jordan releases even though they may never be as great as Footlocker Inc. Sizes 15,16, and 18 are last available sizes on Eastbay.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

wow just 5 pages. great i guess. i like them but am broke at the moment. hopefully those ISS kids will flood ebay reselling and the prices will drop below retail

Well, the OLNL pack didn't drop until around 1:30 a.m. PST, but who knows. It seems NDC likes to keep everyone guessing.

I finally got mine from finishline.com....It took a while but I finally got through and ordered mine....but does that mean it really went through??? I ordered some retro 5's black/silver from Eastbay a while back and they did send me an email saying my order went through. Then like 3 or 4 days later, I received an email saying it DIDN'T go through..... I hope Finishline doen't screw me like Eastbay did on the 5's......

Quote:
The demand for these does not reflect upon this thread but they're definitely buzzing for these
I agree with this man i must have sold atleast 12 pairs through flight club nyc before the release date from February to This past week.All without boxes.

Back
Top Bottom