OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Those Originals are NIIIIIICE. Props.

Everyone, NOTICE the THREE different shades of Red accents.

I guess the '00 retro version sucks too because it's a different shade of infrared, huh?

You guys that are hating on the '10 version need to sit down, for real.

After hanging around this post for the past couple weeks I am still trying to figure out NINJAHOODS motive for this thread????

I know he doesn't like these, but it seems he has developed a hatred for them to the point that he must refute every positive statement about this release.I'm confused on how a SHOE can cause this type of reaction in an individual.... please help

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Dont see what all the fuss is, anyway just got online and copped from ruggedsole yesterday for $155 if I like them when I get them I will cop a second pair on Release. Stop all the bickering about shoes makes you seem lame and young as hell.
ordered a size 9 from them last night and haven't received confirmation yet. but no cancellation email yet either so i'm hopeful.
anyone get tracking or a cancellation on yesterday's order? if so, what size?

I ordereed a Size 9 from them too yesterday like around 6ish and i havent recieved tracking nor cancellation but i aint worried at all.

I ordered size 10 and 10.5 yesterday too around 1PM and got my shipping information from FedEx today at 3PM. So nice turnaround from ruggedsole.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Thanks to my connect in NY I got my 1 of 2 pairs. IMO, quality is on point. Good thing I won't wait in line to get a wrist band the day before RD. I can
sleep well.

Idk if my monitor needs to be cleaned but those look ashy as &@!&!

I don't care if these are ashy as h*&& or whatever, I've never had some infrareds before and these are as close that I can get. @ pairs...Ifyou don't like it, do not buy it......

smh.gif
I just can't rock with these.

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

I don't wanna seem like I am post whoring, but last question. IDK if early release pairs include everything or what not, but has it been confirmed that these shoes will come with a retro card?
No retro card with these shoes! I was surprise.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Those Originals are NIIIIIICE. Props.

Everyone, NOTICE the THREE different shades of Red accents.

I guess the '00 retro version sucks too because it's a different shade of infrared, huh?

You guys that are hating on the '10 version need to sit down, for real.

Shoe forums are usually full of idiots and hypebeasts like this.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Thanks to my connect in NY I got my 1 of 2 pairs. IMO, quality is on point. Good thing I won't wait in line to get a wrist band the day before RD. I can
sleep well.

Idk if my monitor needs to be cleaned but those look ashy as &@!&!

I don't care if these are ashy as h*&& or whatever, I've never had some infrareds before and these are as close that I can get. @ pairs...If you don't like it, do not buy it......

Wow, those really need lotion. I think they look like that with the flash because everyone else pics look great but I dont remember seeing flash in them.either or, I gotta get these. These sh*t all over the space jams, shape wise. I can see these getting more burn then the my SJ's.

Walked in my local spot they wanted 200..But i was also buying my son a pair of timbs..and the lady asked me if i liked the 6s I told her hell yea but no wayin hell im paying 200 for em. She asked me how much would you pay..I told her 175 max. So she said for you I make a special good price, got em for 175. Ifigured 150 plus tax is 168..and i paid an extra 7 bucks..not too bad if i say so myself, and she gave me 5 off my sons timbs making em 40..Lol..Nice lady..

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

After hanging around this post for the past couple weeks I am still trying to figure out NINJAHOODS motive for this thread????

I know he doesn't like these, but it seems he has developed a hatred for them to the point that he must refute every positive statement about this release. I'm confused on how a SHOE can cause this type of reaction in an individual.... please help

its simple actually....JB pissed me off by screwing over one of my favorite jordans ever...its really that simple, if it wasn't for that infrared packslated in june i would've flown to Oregon my damn self and slapped someone.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I know he doesn't like these, but it seems he has developed a hatred for them to the point that he must refute every positive statement about this release. I'm confused on how a SHOE can cause this type of reaction in an individual.... please help

its simple actually....JB pissed me off by screwing over one of my favorite jordans ever...its really that simple, if it wasn't for that infrared pack slated in june i would've flown to Oregon my damn self and slapped someone.
this had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Infrared or not, I love this release. Now I can rock the sh*t out of the varsity everyday and leave the infra on ice. Here are some pics of the varsity and infra side by side. Enjoy!

PS. I really can't complain about the quality of the Varsity comparing them side by side. Glad I copped!
OMFG THEY LOOK SO DIFFERENT!!! /sarcasm. Real talk you can barely even tell the difference of the shade if you are comparing these to theinfrareds, but many of you guys are forgetting that these are a completely different shoe from the infrareds. NOT MEANT TO BE LIKE THEM AT ALL. The only thingthey really have in common is the black base and the icy sole if you think about it. No nike air, no durabuck. GET OVER IT. Infrareds are supposed to retrolater this year. if you want them then skip this release and wait for those. There. now everyone stop complaining about them not being durabuck and not beinginfrareds because they're clearly not supposed to be. just enjoy the shoe if you like it and skip if you don't. it's stupid how everyone hates onwhatever JB drops. even when the shoe is as amazing as these. SMH the shoe game is going down the drain if people can't even appreciate a good release likethese nowadays.

ninjahood, you know damn well JB will release the real version in the future, be it this June or 5 years from now.

These are Varsity Red, and a whole different material.

Why are you taking your anger out on the people who like these? I don't think it's your place to clown and downplay everyone's decision to buythese.

We know you don't like them. Just buy the pack if it's true that it's coming out, simple as that, why bother repeating yourself over and over withthe same BS.

When know what durabuck is, we know what it looks like, your tutorials have been observed and taken in stride.

Just got mine today as well, so I figured I would add some pics. I like these a lot! I wish I could have more 6s, esp the OG and first retro Infrareds, butthese will have to do till I can get some wearable Infrareds. I know the bay area will be flooded with people trying to get these, glad I was able to get themearly. Will rock them tomorrow. Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics.

With crappy cell phone pics, they still look nice.

Looks like the consensus is that everyone who purchased these already, have reported nothing but positive reviews about these.

Back
Top Bottom