OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

^^^i must admit the 3rd pic by jghost even with blurry pics /they look sicc / I guess these got me sold 1 pair plz!!!

Just came back from the movies with my girl ,my boy and his girl my boy copped them already and was rocking them and he broke mad necks two people come up tohim and actually asked him if those are the infrared's and once he told them they was a retro dropping in twos weeks both dudes got mad excited and saidthey copping on RD lol it was mad funny from a far they look just like the infrared's

I can't wait until my order from PYS.com comes Tuesday

^^Good story bro. I was about to post and ask if anyone has actually worn their shoes yet. I guess that answers my question. I plan on rocking mine tomorrow ifit's not raining here in Chicago. Hopefully they are as comfortable as they look good!

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Infrared or not, I love this release. Now I can rock the sh*t out of the varsity everyday and leave the infra on ice. Here are some pics of the varsity and infra side by side. Enjoy!

PS. I really can't complain about the quality of the Varsity comparing them side by side. Glad I copped!
OMFG THEY LOOK SO DIFFERENT!!! /sarcasm. Real talk you can barely even tell the difference of the shade if you are comparing these to the infrareds, but many of you guys are forgetting that these are a completely different shoe from the infrareds. NOT MEANT TO BE LIKE THEM AT ALL. The only thing they really have in common is the black base and the icy sole if you think about it. No nike air, no durabuck. GET OVER IT. Infrareds are supposed to retro later this year. if you want them then skip this release and wait for those. There. now everyone stop complaining about them not being durabuck and not being infrareds because they're clearly not supposed to be. just enjoy the shoe if you like it and skip if you don't. it's stupid how everyone hates on whatever JB drops. even when the shoe is as amazing as these. SMH the shoe game is going down the drain if people can't even appreciate a good release like these nowadays.

Well said bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

ninjahood, you know damn well JB will release the real version in the future, be it this June or 5 years from now.

These are Varsity Red, and a whole different material.

Why are you taking your anger out on the people who like these? I don't think it's your place to clown and downplay everyone's decision to buy these.

We know you don't like them. Just buy the pack if it's true that it's coming out, simple as that, why bother repeating yourself over and over with the same BS.

When know what durabuck is, we know what it looks like, your tutorials have been observed and taken in stride.

u right, JB just makin money of a clone...can't knock da hustle.

Originally Posted by crazy358

'91, '00, '10
These pictures are living proof that Jordan brand never releases the same exact shoe twice each of theseshoes are different the 91 has 3m on the holes,the 2000 has a slightly different shade on the infrared compared to the 91's and the 2000 infrared'salso has a much lighter infrared jumpman on the sole then the 91's and of course the 2010 is suede with varsity red Ninjahood you need to get over thefact that your never going to get the same infrared's that you got in 2000 get over it
tired.gif

Do you still think Jordan Brand is going to release the same exactly infrared and black shoes in the unconfirmed "infrared pack" ?

After seeing this picture i think not

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by crazy358

'91, '00, '10
These pictures are living proof that Jordan brand never releases the same exact shoe twice
*heads to da retro 12 thread*

geez wiz, there goes your observation.
eyes.gif

bottom line is imma have to just co-sign that these have NUFFIN to do with infrareds, they're just a Retro + color and da actual infrareds will releasethis summer.

@Ninjahood

If you was a true Jordan head you would know that the red on the the OG 12 is much bright and match's the red on the sole very closely while the red on theretro 12's are darker and are not as in sych with the red on the soles smh

PROOF OF THIS AND NO THATS NOT ME IN THE VIDEO LOL

http://www.youtube.com/wa...Pbvc&feature=channel

so again another misinformed post by you

You know what something tells me that your going to end up copping the 6's on RD Lol i mean you invested so much time in this thread its clear you careabout this
release i would not be surpised to see you come in here on release saying "you know what guys i ended up copping" lol

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

@Ninjahood

If you was a true Jordan head you would know that the red on the the OG 12 is much bright and match's the red on the sole very closely while the red on the retro 12's are darker and are not as in sych with the red on the soles smh

so again another misinformed post by you
eyes.gif

i got da OG 12's sittin right next to me...da retros is spitting images of da OG except da eyelets are plastic instead of metal......get outta here withthat duke..i probably got

triple da kicks in your collection in this cramped room of mine so nah i don't need these crumby retro + pair of VI's...you'll find me pissin onthese before i ever paying

to cop a pair i jordans i consider "general release fodder" for da cats who:

A. ain't gonna have da infrared pack money come june

B. starved for VI's since every good pair of has basically been locked up in packs for years.

C. cop all da jordans anyways regardless of how poor da quality or lack of accuracy of da previous incarnation.

i

I don't care if these are ashy as h*&& or whatever, I've never had some infrareds before and these are as close that I can get.
Add another W to JB. If your first pair of 6s are these, then u need to step it up seriously. And you seriously thought nobody on here was goingto comment on how ashy those 6s looked? Like you expected to get compliments on your pics and hoping that they wouldn't notice or ignore theashyness.
laugh.gif

I went to FNL yesterday to have lunch with my friend. She showed me those 6s in the back. I saw some pairs where the suede looked somewhat ok, and other pairswhere the suede was in horrid condition. I felt the insole, hard as a rock. Expect to see some comments about these shoes being uncomfortable.

IMO after this release is long and gone, these shoes will be remembered as mediocre to average(saying a lot) quality. a nice add-on pair to the real deals. Butno way shape or form to these overshadow the infrareds.

Some of you guys on here that likes these won't admit the negatives about the shoe. If you are hiding, ignoring and trying to make yourself believe thatthese shoes are hot, then u shouldn't bought the shoes in the first place. Simple as that.

This also needs to be addressed. Just because your pair has non ashy suede, doesn't mean the next person's pair has no ashyness. imo I believe ifoffsets each other. IMO the quality is not good, it's just average, mediocre.

Oh, but the same goes for the people that hate the shoe that won't admit the positives. There's just not that much positive going into these shoesthough. I'm just saying.

(ninja, your pure, uncondtional hate for this shoe is hilarious.
laugh.gif
)

EDIT: dude on the top of the page that sold the infrareds, I hope you don't regret it. These will not fill the void for infrareds. Hope you will besatisfied with the blk red 6s,

^for the ten thousand time no one said these is better than the infrared and why you telling dude to step his 6 game up some people dont have $310 to cop kicksin "packs" and that's were most of the 6's come out recently plus infrared's go for like $400 im sorry I KNOW IM GOING TO GET FLAMED FORSAYING THIS BUT.... I think droping $400 on 9 to 10 year old kicks that may crumble or crack on you is ******ed period i will rather pay $150 for these wearthem for as much as i want then pay 4 bills for a ancient shoe that may break at any moment

if your first pair of 6s are these, then you need to step it up. Simple as that. Either you're cheap, or are new to this. There are better 6s out there.Don't want to spend? Then u aren't getting any decent 6s.

And don't come at me like I'm ninja. I stated some positives for these shoes. Not much though.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

if your first pair of 6s are these, then you need to step it up. Simple as that. Either you're cheap, or are new to this. There are better 6s out there. Don't want to spend? Then u aren't getting any decent 6s.

And don't come at me like I'm ninja. I stated some positives for these shoes. Not much though.
It's all about opinion. I like how they look.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

if your first pair of 6s are these, then you need to step it up. Simple as that. Either you're cheap, or are new to this. There are better 6s out there. Don't want to spend? Then u aren't getting any decent 6s.

couldn't agree with you more...

where were all ya "1st time VI buyers" when these dropped?

%21BjNmIPQBGk%7E%24%28KGrHqEH-DcEt%211gpj,LBLSmBPnjP%21%7E%7E_3.JPG

had ya done ya homework ya could've had these split from da pack for around 180-200 OR you could've tracked down a pair IF

you were lucky enuff to get em from a outlet for even cheaper....now they're going for 220+
laugh.gif
& these take a WILD dump on da

varsity reds in regards to quality & how much of a faithful reproduction are they sans da nike air.

for those on the fence about getting these, get them. For those that aren't going to get them....continue the hate. Disposable incomeFTW!!!!!!!!!!!1111112224etghb

Back
Top Bottom