OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Where in BX, Jamaica Ave, or NY selling these early for around retail?

My friend wants a pair.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Just saw this pic in the Sneaker Showcase Forum, posted by SneakerD.....

His picture skills are amazing.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

take that haters!
pimp.gif

All of you that are saying your going to pass on these for the "pack" is going to regret it big time especially if you don't have theinfrared's already when you see people stunt in these while you wait for a unconfirmed pack your going to be sick and when the pack never shows upthat's when the resellers and ebay sellers will be there with a big smile on there face ready to rape the helll out of you with crazy prices

This is one of the reasons why the space jam release was what it was because keep people keep saying "Its a GR there going to seat,There going to be aeasy cop" this resulted in people going home empty handed and resellers Winning big.

So all those who plan to cop don't worry about the people saying negative things and not copping because there going to regret it BIG TIME

I mean, that's how they look in person, pics before that one didn't do these shoes justice at all.
yupp
pimp.gif

can someone answer my question tho? how are these releasing??? limited like the CDP or "limited" like the space jams???

anyone?

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

These shoes are really nice, only when you get a crisp pair! My work just got them in and I went through every single pair and saw some interesting things:

1) I had to mix and match my pair.
2) Horrible paint job on some of the shoes.
3) Glue stains.
4) Ashy toes.

i agree, i just came back from my store after picking up my paycheck and i saw all of these inperfections on various sizes. just go me going
indifferent.gif

i guess ill just wait for the pack or keep my money for something better haha

Originally Posted by MECKS

I mean, that's how they look in person, pics before that one didn't do these shoes justice at all.
yupp
pimp.gif

can someone answer my question tho? how are these releasing??? limited like the CDP or "limited" like the space jams???

anyone?
When they was first announce it was said that they would be limited but they might have changed it to a GR but... like i have said before thatdoes not matter what matters is the area you live in if you live in a area with a lot of sneakerheads you might want to cop early in the morning on release orlock a pair up just in case

^^ you`re soo cool kid, you`re JB`s spoke person
smh.gif
.... almost 100 post in less than a month ( you sure do GOT A LIFE)
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by homer420

^ why you gotta attack him? this thread is about the shoes

That's why i am not responding to him his just another ninjahood matter of fact his worst because his not even talking about the shoes his just here tobash

Finally received mine from UTA....

They were double-boxed:
5af158ecafc136b4915a1753e812e02a235c5da.pjpg

But somehow still managed to get beat up....at this point I'm scared for the shoes....
7f825d8e8fa0cc2832bb693a1ac1dbc00530e8d.pjpg

But they came out just fine....
61025a8e79a10cb83e6b11c5da76fb6cce4a1ad.pjpg

I'm impressed...and am over the whole "these aren't 2000 infrareds" mentality that some have adopted. You're right...they're not, andI don't have to worry about cracking...these will be worn tonight! Good luck to everyone else w/ theirs!

Thanks FrenchBlue.

Im not trying to style on anyone, I actually like these 2010 to an extent but I have two pairs of Infareds. No need to spend unnecessary money.

And to the kid above FrenchBlue, they are actually wearable...both of them. Who's laughing now???
laugh.gif

a1twjl.jpg

eqxpu9.jpg

2e0uzkg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom