OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

my homie bought them for me. dont ask me how, but he had them before christmas. he also bought me the space jams like an idiot (ive been on disability and cantafford crap, hes crazy cuzz he knows i feel mad guilty right now
laugh.gif
)

if you wanna ask me anything im here...

oh and, im still trying to cop an extra pair on the 23rd is this a CDP type release or a space jam typerelease?

Originally Posted by MECKS

my homie bought them for me. dont ask me how, but he had them before christmas. he also bought me the space jams like an idiot (ive been on disability and cant afford crap, hes crazy cuzz he knows i feel mad guilty right now
laugh.gif
)

You lucky SOB.

How do you like the 6's?

laugh.gif
@ dudes in this thread telling people to step their "game" up. Who the hell are you to judge someone else by their actions when those actionshave nothing to do with you? Get outta here with that BS. Do you and don't worry about anyone else. If people want to buy a shoe for the first time or forthe tenth, what's it to you? Keep it gully.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

So are the infrareds 100% confirmed to release this year?

If so I'll skip on these.
yes, in a package with the white/infrared.

skip on these, which look horrible

I have a pair and I don't think they look horrible at all it is as simple as this if you don't like don't cop you don't have to keep talkingabout how horrible they are

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Wasn't it also said that the pack was canceled?
I dont wanna skip on these for the pack
and the pack ends up cancelling

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

I dont wanna skip on these for the pack
and the pack ends up cancelling

Or it ends up being an international release, and people paying $500-600 on the pack.

Originally Posted by rdrex7

Nikekidwonder check again. i`ve been on NT since since 05
indifferent.gif
you`ve been on NT for 3 weeks and you`re only 100 post less than me
smh.gif
smh.gif
. I`m not here to argue with you kid, saying you`ll bet all your money and kicks that your life isn`t any better than mine.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

got my fedex tracking last night shortly after my post. package arrived today. i live in nj so it only took a day.

i'm very pleased with the quality. in my opinion, they're a bit softer than the black stealth XX3's but not as soft or as flimsy as the citrusVII's. the closest thing i can compare them to are the doernbecher II's. they seem a bit narrower than the infrareds so anyone with a wide foot mightwant to try a half size bigger.
op4qs4.jpg

281bx4.jpg

1zdpvnr.jpg

2v0bjhk.jpg

233zio.jpg

okdac7.jpg

These shoes are really nice, only when you get a crisp pair! My work just got them in and I went through every single pair and saw some interesting things:

1) I had to mix and match my pair.
2) Horrible paint job on some of the shoes.
3) Glue stains.
4) Ashy toes.

I'll pick Infrared > V.Red anyday, but these will do... Ironically, I honestly like these a lot despite the flaws.

Oh, I used a lint-roller to take off the dust on my pair and they look good. Mix and match if you have the opportunity! Just looking out.

Originally Posted by MECKS

my homie bought them for me. dont ask me how, but he had them before christmas. he also bought me the space jams like an idiot (ive been on disability and cant afford crap, hes crazy cuzz he knows i feel mad guilty right now
laugh.gif
)

You lucky SOB.

How do you like the 6's?
they are nice, i know everyone was complaining about how they would look "dusty" but they really dont. and the material used on it, itsin between suede and the material used on the 8's. i would say its like the CDP 20 material but not dusty at all. its a little more "furrier" butless than suede. sorry i really dont know how to explain the material hahaha. and even in sunlight, it stays looking black. its not like if you go out indaylight it looks faded.

also i realized in taking this pic for iheartboost, the "AIR" on the back is stitched, not plastic like the CDP carmines, i liked it plastic becauseit was more visable.. it also looks like the jumpman is "skinnier"

IHeartBoost wrote:

Hmm, they look better under low light it seems. Anything with flash or sunlight and I just :/

i took this for you. in plain sunlight.

IMO, there's a large divide amongst us in this thread, that is just impossible to cross.

I won't front, I was EXTRA butt-hurt when I saw the 1st pics surface & saw there was no Durabuck.
I owned OG's, missed the retros 'cuz I was retired from sneakers for a few years.
Of course I wanted this release to be how I remembered them to be when I owned'em initially.
I'll also ADMIT to being thirsty for VI's.
..and?

I have an unhealthy LOVE, for Inf'VIs.
I can admit it, it is what it is.
I understand Ninja's apparent hatred for this drop.
I do.
I get it.
One thousand%.

Here's the divide amongst us: It's NOT THE SAME SHOE. Some of us can deal & move on. Others feel cheated & will never get past it, far as thisdrop goes.

To Ninja, and many others, who is/are offended, feel that the company he's/they've supported, has pooped on a grail ? ..on one of the most popularJordan's EVER?
I'm not far off from ya'll, honestly. I feel you.
..but that won't stop me from copping a 2010 re-imagining of a classic I love.
Inf'was "my shoe".
The shoe that made me sweat skips to begin w/. I'm butt-hurt we got jerked for what we wanted, for now. ..BUT?

...there is no time machine. There is no magic. Wish in one hand, poop in the other, see which fills up 1st. ..Wishing it was diff. won't make it so.

Sneaker heads who are so snobby that their possesion of Infs ..and by default, their hatred for peons who don't have'em? ..are funny.
Esp. considering some of ya'll COPPED YOUR OG'S YEARS AFTER THEY DROPPED. ..waaaay over retail.
Not when they were"new". .
..but now you tryin'to tell older heads who SAW this turn into a "game", about a shoe they had before you shaved? ..or hate on dudes who whoalready owned, wore to death, and ran thru a pair or three?
Really?
I see ya'll.
Sad, really. Ya'll are only convincing yourself. Trust.

Now, I'm not in here claiming that these shoes are Infs'.
I'm not in here claiming the superior quality of this shoe makes me drool ..if you think I've said that, re-read, please.

Let me reiterate.
IMO! ..these shoes do not hold a candle to OG Infs'. Period. The community agrees, no? ..we also agree they are not, were not ever meant to replace theInf'?
No?

IMO! ..I also think it's unfair to say these are trash. ..time will tell here.

Blah.

A meaningless opinion.

Stop lying the "pack" is not confirmed at all people think there is going to be a pack because of some stupid product numbers which meannothing because it exist don't mean they will release it JB as a lot of shoes that the public have not seen and there not releasing dont feed into rumorsbecause you will end up being disappointed everytime

Back
Top Bottom