OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Ive been down since way back then, And I think these are nice. Suede and varsity red..... It's a completely different shoe.... Period. Infrareds areinfrareds, that simple. If you ain't got em... Too bad. These will look good on the feet. I'll change ya minds on em once I wear em. Got 2 pairs forwholesale price. Can't say no to that.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

sneakerpreorder ship yet?? anyone know??

I too am curious to see if he delivers and he seems to have disappeared from this thread...

i bet he'll come through, just wait.
^^THIS...
*snip*

when you shipping, tho? what company do you ship with? ups, usps, fed ex, etc.? thx.

I shipped everything out already via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 day delivery). Tracking #'s are forthcoming.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif
I can't believe this post. People are overhyping this release SO MUCH.

let's put it like this, if you take all da shoveling of manure i did to these kicks out of da thread & da fan boys

defending JB for coming out with these butchered VI's it wouldn't be anywhere near as long...

sneakerheads/nerd =/= general public

i walked ALL day today cuz it was gorgeous outside NYC and i seen more then plenty of spots that had these on display selling em for

retail and they were all still there...ya forgetting that its still a recession? this isn't xmas money flow no more...people aren't gonna come

outta pocket for flawed releases...and da general public ain't pressed to cop these..i mean da 12's in both colors are still SITTIN as we speak.

i mean, sneakerheads right now tryin to get they money up for....
nike-foamposite-one-copper1.jpg

IM GOOD ON THESE. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE COPPIN THEM THO. FOAMS NEVER LOOK GOOD ON MY FEET AND WAY TOO LOUD.
That is exactly how i feel ... Would never rock all gold shoes the blue ones are ok but gold chill im good

YEA THE GOLD'S ARE WAY TOO LOUD FOR ME AND JUST SEEM TO SIGNIFY SOMEONE SCREAMING OUT FOR ATTENTION CUZ THEY CANT GET IT ELSEWHERE. I TRIED TO LIKE THEEGGS BUT FOAMS LOOK TOO WEIRD ON THE FEET WHEN I LOOK DOWN SO I HAD TO SELL THOSE AND TRADE OFF ANOTHER PAIR. THE ONLY ONES I COULD ROCK AND NOT FEEL FUNNYWERE THE ALL BLACKS.

Nikekidwonder wrote:

memphissfinest wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

Crazy EBW wrote:

laugh.gif

let's put it like this, if you take all da shoveling of manure i did to these kicks out of da thread & da fan boys

defending JB for coming out with these butchered VI's it wouldn't be anywhere near as long...

i walked ALL day today cuz it was gorgeous outside NYC and i seen more then plenty of spots that had these on display selling em for

retail and they were all still there...ya forgetting that its still a recession? this isn't xmas money flow no more...people aren't gonna come

outta pocket for flawed releases...and da general public ain't pressed to cop these..i mean da 12's in both colors are still SITTIN as we speak.

IM GOOD ON THESE. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE COPPIN THEM THO. FOAMS NEVER LOOK GOOD ON MY FEET AND WAY TOO LOUD.
That is exactly how i feel ... Would never rock all gold shoes the blue ones are ok but gold chill im good

YEA THE GOLD'S ARE WAY TOO LOUD FOR ME AND JUST SEEM TO SIGNIFY SOMEONE SCREAMING OUT FOR ATTENTION CUZ THEY CANT GET IT ELSEWHERE. I TRIED TO LIKE THE EGGS BUT FOAMS LOOK TOO WEIRD ON THE FEET WHEN I LOOK DOWN SO I HAD TO SELL THOSE AND TRADE OFF ANOTHER PAIR. THE ONLY ONES I COULD ROCK AND NOT FEEL FUNNY WERE THE ALL BLACKS.

its copper...like a penny, hence da colorway.

^ I know but its not a good colorway IMO its a little too much

cooper kicks C'mon

Maybe if they made it mostly black and put a little cooper then maybe it would be sick but all that cooper is too much

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Nikekidwonder wrote:

memphissfinest wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

Crazy EBW wrote:

laugh.gif

YEA THE GOLD'S ARE WAY TOO LOUD FOR ME AND JUST SEEM TO SIGNIFY SOMEONE SCREAMING OUT FOR ATTENTION CUZ THEY CANT GET IT ELSEWHERE. I TRIED TO LIKE THE EGGS BUT FOAMS LOOK TOO WEIRD ON THE FEET WHEN I LOOK DOWN SO I HAD TO SELL THOSE AND TRADE OFF ANOTHER PAIR. THE ONLY ONES I COULD ROCK AND NOT FEEL FUNNY WERE THE ALL BLACKS.

its copper...like a penny, hence da colorway.

COPPER, GOLD...SIMILAR. WHATEVER THAT COLOR IS UP THERE IS TOO MUCH. MAYBE A REVERSE OF THE COLORWAY WOULD BE BETTER BUT THEY WOULD STILL BE FOAMS FORME...JUST EHHH. BUT TO EACH THEIR OWN.

Just let it go Ninja...these kids that cop these half !!* JB releases won't fathom the feeling of ever buying real Air Jordan retros that we once bought inthe late 90s and early 2000s. Talking down on Foams?
smh.gif
I'll be damned. Those were once cherished more then any Air Jordan release.

I'll say this though...you can't knock a dude like ninjahood for standing up against a release like this. You people are being brainwashed via hype andfactitous feedback. But hey, it's your money, your choice. I hope you all are content with your purchases.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Just let it go Ninja...these kids that cop these half !!* JB releases won't fathom the feeling of ever buying real Air Jordan retros that we once bought in the late 90s and early 2000s. Talking down on Foams?
smh.gif

I'll say this though...you can't knock a dude like ninjahood for standing up against a release like this. You people are being brainwashed via hype and factitous feedback. But hey, it's your money, your choice. I hope you all are content with your purchases.

I WAS THERE TO COP THOSE RELEASES AND STILL OWN SOME OF THEM, LOL. AND FOAMS JUST HAVE NEVER DONE IT FOR ME. JUST MY PERSONAL TASTE.

Just let it go Ninja...these kids that cop these half @*% JB releases won't fathom the feeling of ever buying real Air Jordan retros that we once bought in the late 90s and early 2000s. Talking down on Foams?
smh.gif

I'll say this though...you can't knock a dude like ninjahood for standing up against a release like this. You people are being brainwashed via hype and factitous feedback. But hey, it's your money, your choice. I hope you all are content with your purchases.

i appreciate da kudos, i mean da only motivation i got is really da fact that im appalled that they would release such a weak iteration of probably one of mytop jordans

ever...i mean how can you come out with da carmines last year and turn around and drop this turd? smh...like someone else said after da pack drops this retro +color

will always be a "poor man's infrareds" and to think JB had this closer to they're heart cuz MJ won his first chip in em.
smh.gif

as far as da foamposites go, they a classic in NYC, best 200 you'll ever spend if you ask me
pimp.gif

Just let it go Ninja...these kids that cop these half !!* JB releases won't fathom the feeling of ever buying real Air Jordan retros that we once bought in the late 90s and early 2000s. Talking down on Foams?
smh.gif

Your missing the point here .......

Its okay to not like a shoe and state your opinion to each his own

But when you keep stating the same negative opinion over and over again

It becomes senseless bashing his been here since page 7 its now page 200 and something.

There are people here that like these kicks and would like to know more about the release and were to cop and info on there orders

Instead you got this dude ninja bashing on every page makes no sense SMH...
tired.gif

As for this statement "JB releases won't fathom the feeling of ever buying real Air Jordan retros that we once boughtin the late 90s and early 2000s"

You got to understand that most new sneakerheads didn't care about kicks back then so it wouldn't make a difference to them nor would they care
only the old heads would care.

This is the final and last time i am addressing this

If you don't like don't cop simple

To anybody who bought these and wore them, is the midsole like the cdp 4? I have the cdp 4 and the paint on the midsole is coming off and midsole is alreadycracking...........after 4 wears

^ You sure there real i have never heard of any jordans even bad quality ones getting messed up that bad after 4 wears

^ You sure there real i have never heard of any jordans even bad quality ones getting messed up that bad after 4 wears

For the IV's I have. There's been plenty of complaints up here about the IV's.

Actually copper and gold are different. The bronze medal is made from copper. Ninjahood I applaud u for what believe in. Don't let these closet haters andbiased NTers bother u

^ I know but its not a good colorway IMO its a little too much

Gold kicks C'mon

Maybe if they made it mostly black and put a little gold then maybe it would be sick but all that gold is too much

Can you stop calling it gold, it's clearly copper and it isn't the same thing. It's like calling blue, purple. Plus this is a Jordan VI thread.You're talking about Ninjahood being negative, but you're going on and on about the copper Foams and why you don't like them, and this isn'teven a Foam thread. Talk about being a hypocrite.

I am going to cop both red 6's and passing on the pack. having seen the side by side comparisons, i'm good with the red. i'm still really pumpedabout scooping them.

gotta agree with ninja on this one... foamzz r the best 200 u'll ever spend... quality of jays has greatly declined, while foamzzz will last forever. thecopper color really isn't that bad if the outfit is right but whatever to each it's own.. but please dont bash foamz just case u coped the 6's

^ good post but let's stay on topic

I shouldn't have commented on the foam post

let's get back to talking about the 6's

Don't want this thread to go from a 6's battle to a foam battle lol

I heard the Pack got cancelled.. my store told me that JB cancelled the orders on the Infrared pack.. if you don't believe me ask your local boutiques..they have all the orders up to Fall 2010.

this comment is for ninjahood: I agree with the majority of everything you say on here espacially about these retro 6s and I respect you as a jordanhead butcome on now do you really think that jordan brand should keep retroing the same colorway over and over again. After a while, it gets kind of annoying. I feelyou with you saying that these 6s suck, but I speak for everyone on here that they want to see something new. I will be 30 years old looking for the samerelease over and over. I want jordan brand to change up colorways I always wanted them to come out with a black and blue retro 13 but no not going to happenbecause they want to releas the same sh%% over and over. The quality issues is understandable because they are not like the previous shoes but the samecolorways contibously no way. Thats why everyone is big on fakes go on a fake website look at one shoes many of colorways go on a nike website look at one shoe4 or 5 colorways thats pathetic. People want variety just lke cereal I dont want to eat frosted flakes the rest of my life give me a f^^^&&ing variety.Not trying to start beef with anyone on here but ninjahood i hope you see where I am coming from as well as other niketalk members when I say this.

Just let it go Ninja...these kids that cop these half !!* JB releases won't fathom the feeling of ever buying real Air Jordan retros that we once bought in the late 90s and early 2000s.
Dude...I'm 29, when I was a kid I used to literally camp my local sneakers store (Footlockers didn't even exist in my country at thetime), waiting for Jordans release (after a while the owner just started showing me catalogues, asking in advance what he should've picked since I wasbuing him out of anything Jordan or Challenge Court related), I've owned most of them (OG's) up to the Space Jams and beaten each one of them to theground til they crumbled, yet I'm quite excited about this release.

I don't give a fk if they aren't exactly like the Infrareds (actually, I think that was a deliberate design choice aimed at not pissing off the OGcollectors, all in all very respectful of JB), they're close enough and the materials don't seem as bad as haters have been picturing them but mostimportantly, they're a [color= rgb(51, 0, 204)]new[/color] pair Jordan 6 I can rock dayin, day out, 18 years after theiroriginal release (which in itself is already a pretty fk'ing amazing feat).

I love sneakers and Jordans and as long as I can wear something that reminds me of the good ol' days (which also happens to be as stylish and close to theOG's as these VI's) I'm happy. Ain't that the whole point of this whole "Retro" thing after all?

I really don't get all the hate.

Collectors still have their precious OG's while those who loved the shoe but don't feel like paying 500 $ for a 10~15 years old shoes which wouldlikely crumble the moment they wore them got the Varsities (and hopefully the so-called "Infrared Pack" later this year, thus, why can't we alljust get along?

Originally Posted by Retri

Just let it go Ninja...these kids that cop these half !!* JB releases won't fathom the feeling of ever buying real Air Jordan retros that we once bought in the late 90s and early 2000s.
Dude...I'm 29, when I was a kid I used to literally camp my local sneakers store (Footlockers didn't even exist in my country at the time), waiting for Jordans release (after a while the owner just started showing me catalogues, asking in advance what he should've picked since I was buing him out of anything Jordan or Challenge Court related), I've owned most of them (OG's) up to the Space Jams and beaten each one of them til they crumbled, yet I'm still quite excited about this release.

I don't give a fk if they aren't exactly like the Infrareds (actually, I think that was a deliberate design choice aimed at not pissing off the OG collectors, all in all very respectful of JB), they're close enough and the materials don't seem as bad as haters have been picturing them but most importantly, they're a new pair Jordan 6 I can rock day in, day out, 18 years after their original release (which in itself is already a pretty fk'ing amazing feat).

I love sneakers and Jordans and as long as I can wear something that reminds me of the good ol' days (which also happens to be as stylish and close to the OG's as these VI's) I'm happy. Ain't that the whole point of this whole "Retro" thing after all?

The same reason I got the Space Jams, and the same reason I will be getting these.

In 5 years, these and the 09 Space Jams will be 5 years old.

The retro Space Jams and Infareds will be 15 plus years old. Which pairs will you be able to wear????

That is how I have been looking at it.

Back
Top Bottom