OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I wear them two days straight, and at least 9 hrs a day and so far no crease yet. I bought the wearable shoes tree last year and they feels like they will cutyour toes off, they are super uncomfortable and never use them ever again.

I love varsity 6s so much now thinking about getting a second pair. These shoes are really on point IMO.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

When pics first surfaced I thought people were complaining about the shoes not having the 3m holes on the side but in those pics up there ^^ they seem to have them!

the ogs had 3m only on the upper
what you see is a sock

Imma get these but I'm not planning on lining up. Either gonna wait for them to release online the night before or heading to the mall around 8ish..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

So let's just say someone at your job(if you have this type of job), says to you, "go to HR, they need to see you asap." Would you tell them, "HR means home run you moron."
laugh.gif
That's how you look right now with this OG means original gangsta crap you are trying to preach. It's not working.

Markham eh? I'd expect more from a Bulls fan(?) growing up in the late 80s early 90s. Those were some good times, great memories. But they were just shoes to you? Wow. Well that's your view. Cool I guess.

not the same analogy. hr stands for human resources. when you say og, you're tryin' to say original
their is no cool fancy way to abbreviate original to just og. og always stood for original gangster and then the new jacks came and messed up the slang and twisted it. i mean, it's cool and all. that's the law of the land. that's how you kids talk. me, i keep it original and not grafted
peace.
ps. i never typed tough or came at anybody out their name. that's not my style. i might describe how you're actin', but i won't call you a name

Originally Posted by buildingblock

So let's just say someone at your job(if you have this type of job), says to you, "go to HR, they need to see you asap." Would you tell them, "HR means home run you moron."
laugh.gif
That's how you look right now with this OG means original gangsta crap you are trying to preach. It's not working.

Markham eh? I'd expect more from a Bulls fan(?) growing up in the late 80s early 90s. Those were some good times, great memories. But they were just shoes to you? Wow. Well that's your view. Cool I guess.
not the same analogy. hr stands for human resources. when you say og, you're tryin' to say original
their is no cool fancy way to abbreviate original to just og. og always stood for original gangster and then the new jacks came and messed up the slang and twisted it. i mean, it's cool and all. that's the law of the land. that's how you kids talk. me, i keep it original and not grafted
peace.
ps. i never typed tough or came at anybody out their name. that's not my style. i might describe how you're actin', but i won't call you a name
from your previous post:
and again, OG means original gangster, you moron
.so OG means original gangster. Let's go with that. Only to say, you and I are both wrong......

http://www.acronymfinder.com/OG.html
[h1] [/h1]What does OG stand for?[table][tr][td]
Your abbreviation search returned 48 meanings

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/og
[h2]officer of the guard[/h2]
-noun Military. [table][tr][td]an officer, acting under the officer of the day, who is responsible for the instruction, discipline, and performance of duty of the guard in a post, camp, or station. Abbreviation: OG, O.G.[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

When pics first surfaced I thought people were complaining about the shoes not having the 3m holes on the side but in those pics up there ^^ they seem to have them!

laugh.gif
there is no 3m
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by homer420

^ i use wearable shoe trees, universal. Damn my shoes jus came in and they are FRESH!!!! they dark like charlie murphy! no ashy larryness at all . the suede is like the suede they use on the seats in the first gen. lexus IS. definitely recommend picking up these kicks. you wont be dissapointed. They look EXACTLY like NEVER WEAR THEM's pics.
i'd like to see it. Tagged pics please.

laugh.gif
there is no 3m
laugh.gif

Yeah I was disappointed with no 3m

all of my local spots are only getting 2 of each size. any conformation as to whether or not Eastbay will be getting these?

Originally Posted by I am Furby

all of my local spots are only getting 2 of each size. any conformation as to whether or not Eastbay will be getting these?

Eastbay will get these. I talked to customer service.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thanks! I'm getting too old to wait in line for shoes at the mall.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thanks! I'm getting too old to wait in line for shoes at the mall.
I hear you. I was at the mall on space jam release day and it was insanely stupid. People running and trippin'. Hell no, not again. I just usemy connects from here and out.

Back
Top Bottom