OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

There are a few spots on Jamaica Ave., Queens, that have them for retail price. Get them quick they appear to be selling out fast in NYC.

what time does Niketown NYC open? Midnight release? i want to kill a nike gift card worth 92 so i could basically cop these like its fir 50%

the more pics i see, the more they look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait to pick up my pair

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by iliaden

Anyone know where I can buy another pair in men size 7.

Thanks.
Check some online stores pretty much every store has big kids sizes left

ruggedsole.com has them and http://www.kixclusive.com...o-black-varsity-red.aspx
Thanks for the info, I did knew that and that's why I asked for men size 7.

The only ones that I could find was from oqium and bought those but could use another pair.
It's like a needle in the haystack.
mad.gif

When pics first surfaced I thought people were complaining about the shoes not having the 3m holes on the side but in those pics up there ^^ they seem to havethem!

Originally Posted by jesjordan79

There are a few spots on Jamaica Ave., Queens, that have them for retail price. Get them quick they appear to be selling out fast in NYC.

Yeah, Thats where I got mine

Originally Posted by never wear them

The tongue needs to be tucked in. The VIs tongue may be the worst part of the shoe.

Yeah that would be cool can someone post pics

^ i use wearable shoe trees, universal. Damn my shoes jus came in and they are FRESH!!!! they dark like charlie murphy! no ashy larryness at all . the suede islike the suede they use on the seats in the first gen. lexus IS. definitely recommend picking up these kicks. you wont be dissapointed. They look EXACTLY likeNEVER WEAR THEM's pics.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

When pics first surfaced I thought people were complaining about the shoes not having the 3m holes on the side but in those pics up there ^^ they seem to have them!

i think those might be his socks

is (what i'm assuming is) the suede dye smell totally overpowering on any of your pairs? i have 2 pairs, and with one of them you just open the box and thesmell is just disgusting. like, almost making you queasy smell
laugh.gif
the other pair is totally normal. both look great, just the one smells like it was created2 days before i bought it.

i have 6 pairs of VIs and over 70 pairs of jordans and this is the only release that smells like it could give you brain damage if you sniff it enough.seriously.
laugh.gif

anyone else have this issue?

Originally Posted by homer420

^ i use wearable shoe trees, universal. Damn my shoes jus came in and they are FRESH!!!! they dark like charlie murphy! no ashy larryness at all . the suede is like the suede they use on the seats in the first gen. lexus IS. definitely recommend picking up these kicks. you wont be dissapointed. They look EXACTLY like NEVER WEAR THEM's pics.

Does the protector work?

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

is (what i'm assuming is) the suede dye smell totally overpowering on any of your pairs? i have 2 pairs, and with one of them you just open the box and the smell is just disgusting. like, almost making you queasy smell
laugh.gif
the other pair is totally normal. both look great, just the one smells like it was created 2 days before i bought it.

i have 6 pairs of VIs and over 70 pairs of jordans and this is the only release that smells like it could give you brain damage if you sniff it enough. seriously.
laugh.gif

anyone else have this issue?

That smell rocks

Back
Top Bottom