OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

The Air Jordan VI will sell out by 12:00 Noon this is by far the Hottest Release so far in 2010 whats gonna top these
now i have to roll out of bed early to get these because of kids like this 75% of the people buying these dont even remember when MIKE laced upthe VI'S
mad.gif
obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

haha, I can just see it. Someone water proofing the hell outta their soles and slip n sliding when it rains.. inspector gadget.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

haha, I can just see it. Someone water proofing the hell outta their soles and slip n sliding when it rains.. inspector gadget.

LOL, EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING. SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED TO USE THEIR HEADS. I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF THE WATERPROOFER ACTUALLY CAUSED THE SOLES TO YELLOW QUICKER.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Retri

proofah.jpg

So uhm, I got this because I couldn't get a hold of that Timberland Balm, is this any good for the suede on the VI's?

How much of it should I spray on the shoes?

Do I have to take the laces off before spraying it?

Should I waterproof the sole as well?

Thanks in advance for your help.
roll.gif

SORRY MAN THAT MADE ME LAUGH, BUT SERIOUSLY I GOT A WATERPROOFER BUT MORE HEAVY DUTY THAN THAT AND SPRAYED MY SIXES ALREADY. IT MADE THEM A LOT DARKER AND EVEN POURED WATER ON IT TO WATCH IT BEAD OFF. BUT NAH U DONT HAVE TO TAKE THE LACES OUT UNLESS YOU JUST FEEL LIKE IT AND JUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE CAN. HOLD ABOUT 6 INCHES AWAY AND SPRAY EVENLY....DONT WATERPROOF THE SOLE UNLESS YOU WANT TO USE THEM AS SKATES AT THE RINK....

nerd.gif
What you using?

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

Originally Posted by jordan freak 3

whats with this special packaging "box within a box"

special packaging?

Yeah check this out on footlocker.com
n order to appreciate the Jordan Retro 6, you have to start at the beginning. It all started in 1991, when the original Air Jordan VI was released - it was the first Jordan with an internal bootie and it boasted a striking design, Porsche-inspired pull tab and Vis-Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit. It was also the shoe MJ wore as he captured both the league and Finals MVP. The Jordan Retro 6 is a retroed version of that classic shoe, offering a fresh look with the same iconic details. This shoe comes specially packaged in a "box within a box" to keep the original box from being damaged and helps to keep it in "collector's condition." The upper is a combination of leather and synthetics with perforated details and sleek designs throughout. The pull tab remains the same and the midsole cushioning provides comfort with polyurethane, a Vis-Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the heel and an Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the forefoot. The sole is comprised of solid and translucent rubber with a unique traction pattern for performance and style.

special packaging?

n order to appreciate the Jordan Retro 6, you have to start at the beginning. It all started in 1991, when the original Air Jordan VI was released - it was the first Jordan with an internal bootie and it boasted a striking design, Porsche-inspired pull tab and Vis-Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit. It was also the shoe MJ wore as he captured both the league and Finals MVP. The Jordan Retro 6 is a retroed version of that classic shoe, offering a fresh look with the same iconic details. This shoe comes specially packaged in a "box within a box" to keep the original box from being damaged and helps to keep it in "collector's condition." The upper is a combination of leather and synthetics with perforated details and sleek designs throughout. The pull tab remains the same and the midsole cushioning provides comfort with polyurethane, a Vis-Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the heel and an Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the forefoot. The sole is comprised of solid and translucent rubber with a unique traction pattern for performance and style.
Jordan should stay away from the gimmicks and just make quality sneakers again.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

There is no need to panic. I had a pair of space jam in my cart on release night and passed then wanted them after and copped a week after on eastbay. Therewill always be easy ways to get these, I can guarantee that. People in here actin all hyped up an panicking are just stressin themselves out.

What size? Infants?
laugh.gif
I want to see proof of this because if it's true, that means whatever you put in your cart becomes unavailable to everyone else for purchase.

...and natenate04, that's interesting because it's true. If you wait until the servers are back up with no traffic, there's a good chance to get them like that. I've done the same thing in the past.
Proof of what? I got online right when they came up originally. And if you tellin me I didn't get my 2 pairs a week after on eastbay i can pm you a pic of my order.

my 2nd pair is on hold for tomorrow. im still debating whether to get it or not......arghhh.........funds funds funds.

special packaging?

Double Boxed?
indifferent.gif

Don't they do that with anything you buy from there?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

The Air Jordan VI will sell out by 12:00 Noon this is by far the Hottest Release so far in 2010 whats gonna top these
now i have to roll out of bed early to get these because of kids like this 75% of the people buying these dont even remember when MIKE laced up the VI'S
mad.gif
obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

THERE OVER HYPING A SHOE AND KILLING IT

special packaging?

I just realize something i think there using this description for all the 6's releasing and the motorsport 6's is the one that comes withthe special packaging

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

There is no need to panic. I had a pair of space jam in my cart on release night and passed then wanted them after and copped a week after on eastbay. There will always be easy ways to get these, I can guarantee that. People in here actin all hyped up an panicking are just stressin themselves out.
Don't act like it was an EASY "cop" a week after on eastbay! You know as well as I do that if you werent online on the right day atthe right time you were not getting the space jams "EASY".

They most likely mean double boxed since eastbay never does unless you order two items. And I hope they take the stickers or cover them up this time, unlikewith the space jams.

Originally Posted by smimu

if anyone want any size we still have alot in new zealand...pm me if interested?

There should be plenty to go around, I think people just like to panic.

Ooops, wasn't supposed to post in here again, but who am I kidding, I will be here reading all the comments, and panic attacks.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom