OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I think these will sell out fast! These are classics! I haven't bought Jordans in a long time but I am getting these! It has to be something special for meto buy these days.

see... im one of those people who wait... hoping they will be there when i get there.. this is what happen to me with the space jams... smh the ones that gotaway *sigh*

really hope these don't sellout

Dudes acting like these are the best VI's to ever come out.
laugh.gif
Relaxxxxxx people..there are plenty of places getting these.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by jordan freak 3

Originally Posted by Yusuke420

whats with this special packaging "box within a box"

special packaging?

Yeah check this out on footlocker.com
n order to appreciate the Jordan Retro 6, you have to start at the beginning. It all started in 1991, when the original Air Jordan VI was released - it was the first Jordan with an internal bootie and it boasted a striking design, Porsche-inspired pull tab and Vis-Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit. It was also the shoe MJ wore as he captured both the league and Finals MVP. The Jordan Retro 6 is a retroed version of that classic shoe, offering a fresh look with the same iconic details. This shoe comes specially packaged in a "box within a box" to keep the original box from being damaged and helps to keep it in "collector's condition." The upper is a combination of leather and synthetics with perforated details and sleek designs throughout. The pull tab remains the same and the midsole cushioning provides comfort with polyurethane, a Vis-Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the heel and an Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the forefoot. The sole is comprised of solid and translucent rubber with a unique traction pattern for performance and style.
I just realize something i think there using this description for all the 6's releasing and the motorsport 6's is the one that comes with the special packaging

As far as I know, Eastbay won't have the motorsports VI. Would be nice, though.

special packaging?

n order to appreciate the Jordan Retro 6, you have to start at the beginning. It all started in 1991, when the original Air Jordan VI was released - it was the first Jordan with an internal bootie and it boasted a striking design, Porsche-inspired pull tab and Vis-Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit. It was also the shoe MJ wore as he captured both the league and Finals MVP. The Jordan Retro 6 is a retroed version of that classic shoe, offering a fresh look with the same iconic details. This shoe comes specially packaged in a "box within a box" to keep the original box from being damaged and helps to keep it in "collector's condition." The upper is a combination of leather and synthetics with perforated details and sleek designs throughout. The pull tab remains the same and the midsole cushioning provides comfort with polyurethane, a Vis-Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the heel and an Air[emoji]174[/emoji] unit in the forefoot. The sole is comprised of solid and translucent rubber with a unique traction pattern for performance and style.
I just realize something i think there using this description for all the 6's releasing and the motorsport 6's is the one that comes with the special packaging

how do you know ?

special packaging?

how do you know ?

I called Eastbay last week about these

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

just got off the phone with the nike rep looks like these should be hitting ndc around 12:30 - 1AM PST
That is extremely odd, isn't the release usually at or around 12:00 a.m. Eastern? You sure you're not just trying to steer people away from NDC? lol

special packaging?

how do you know ?

I called Eastbay last week about these

did they say how many are allowed per order/customer?

Im not even trying to cop those im in for the motorsports and black/white.... and the best of all white and red....... these are nothing like the old infareds so therefore they suck

Glad that I have bought my second pair, but shame that I have to wait for the shipping and the weekend won't help me much....Enjoy your's.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom