OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

YO IM TELLIN YA GET EM I COPPED MINES 2DAY FOR $150 IN BRONX,NY AND IN PERSON THEY LOOK BANANAS DONT MINE DA SUEDE IF U KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE UR KICKS..DON REGRET THEN...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bb6264a38f4167c0e9298c4586807ba4a0a833b6.jpg

Just left a differnt mall and they look worst then the first time I saw them a few days ago at another mall, shoe looks toy and a really bad paint job.. Just SLOPPY!! kids size look 100x better IMO

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Just left a differnt mall and they look worst then the first time I saw them a few days ago at another mall, shoe looks toy and a really bad paint job.. Just SLOPPY!! kids size look 100x better IMO

Appreciate your post and hatin', just because of your fat @*! avy, and that's my word....Peace

i appreciate the sizing info...i don't care if they're horrible..try being a jordan head stuck out here...it's trash...you don't know how happy i felt when i got confirmation for the sjs....again with these...anything to take my mind off of being here is a blessing...

So, I searched a little through the sneaker care maintenance forum to see what is recommended as a "prevention care" product for this type of material and I can't find anything.  What's good NT fam?  What do you guys recommend?

i appreciate the sizing info...i don't care if they're horrible..try being a jordan head stuck out here...it's trash...you don't know how happy i felt when i got confirmation for the sjs....again with these...anything to take my mind off of being here is a blessing...

Originally Posted by Mr jumpoff

What time do they go on sale on Nike.com? I am in Memphis Tn.

the thing with Ndc is you never know when they'll actually go up on the site. I'm not sure what time but stay up-to-date with the thread. 

Back
Top Bottom