OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

i accidently ordered 2 pairs. I will be canceling one tomorrow, not tonight too tired to wait on hold.

i ordered through ndc and got an o in front of my order number...pretty sure it went through because it's giving me an option to track it through my email....i can sleep now

Copped for $103 shipped off ndc. I was supposed to get free shipping though, and didn't.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I received a "G" order, no confirmation e-mail yet, and money was not taken from my account...but I did get a cashback email on the purchase.
laugh.gif

So I'm not sure...
ohwell.gif

It's going to get canceled that's what happened to me with the space jam release

Originally Posted by safcolts

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Sounds like everyone got a G in front of their order #.  Anyone who didn't?

i didnt get a g and got conformation email , and they already took money from my bank too not that worried already have 1 pair

Yep, you're one of the lucky ones!  I first ordered from Footlocker and got a G code.  Then ordered from Eastbay and got a G code.  I finally ordered from Finishline and that is the only one I got any sort of order confirmation on (via email).  I have been through the G code problem with the Space Jam release........if I ever get a order with that code, I'll never trust it as a confirmed order (especially if I don't get a confirmation email immediately).

I got off the phone with Eastbay..inquired about the "G" order syndrome..lady told me it's a system processing number, and that Eastbay will be sending out "readjusted" order numbers confirming the initial orders within a couple of hours. So for what it's worth, I think most of these "G" orders will go through...
hope this is true

I got off the phone with Eastbay..inquired about the "G" order syndrome..lady told me it's a system processing number, and that Eastbay will be sending out "readjusted" order numbers confirming the initial orders within a couple of hours. So for what it's worth, I think most of these "G" orders will go through...

i got a G also, the best thing to do would be to order from somewhere else and cancel once you know for sure

Just talked to an Eastbay rep regarding a G order number. I informed her that I placed my order within 1 minute of them being released online. She said to "give it some time, it should convert into an order number. Most likely by this evening. Online orders have not been downloaded into their system yet."

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Dang I tried on Footlocker with my gift cards, but it's bein mad shady and not giving me no numbers.  Just a bunch of TBD.  I guess I gotta go take my chances in store.  Oh well.  Maybe I'll try to call, but if not I'll hit up the store.
frown.gif
frown.gif
Eastbay was the same...SMH...

Originally Posted by jretro23

hope this is true

*crosses fingers*

anyone in west palm beach know what time do they open boynton beach mall for the jordan release? or is the palm beach lake mall still open??

didnt copy the conf. # down and I still didnt get a email so it looks like I failed
frown.gif

Going to bed... sleeping in..... head to mall and if they have a 10.5 I'll get another pair so I can wear right away then take back my eastbay pair to FL! Hope they still have my size but I ain't fighting for them!

Good luck to all of you ordering off Eastbay, FNL, etc... I hope it works out for you. As for me, I'm going to head down to the mall around 5. Hopefully it is not a major problem, but you never know how these things are going to work out. Wish me luck!

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I received a "G" order, no confirmation e-mail yet, and money was not taken from my account...but I did get a cashback email on the purchase.
laugh.gif

So I'm not sure...
ohwell.gif

It's going to get canceled that's what happened to me with the space jam release

I doubt it...at least not for these..besides I already spoke to a rep about it and she said it was a system order..and I wouldn't get cashback email for anything if something didn't register.

Back
Top Bottom