OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I received a "G" order, no confirmation e-mail yet, and money was not taken from my account...but I did get a cashback email on the purchase.
laugh.gif
I got a G on my first 4-7 tries, got $15 dollars from Bing, and on my last try, the order went through with no G and they charged my Giftcard
laugh.gif
. Eastbay =
laugh.gif
/
tired.gif

Yep, you're one of thelucky ones!  I first ordered from Footlocker and got a G code.  Thenordered from Eastbay and got a G code.  I finally ordered fromFinishline and that is the only one I got any sort of orderconfirmation on (via email).  I have been through the G code problemwith the Space Jam release........if I ever get a order with that code,I'll never trust it as a confirmed order (especially if I don't get aconfirmation email immediately).

If that Finishline order gets shipped, consider yourself a very lucky man. Hopefully everything turns out fine.

^my bing cash back for the sj is still pending, but i never got the shoes, so if it doesn't get canceled, i'll have about 50 dollars free money. btw, i just placed mine through eastbay phone order, 2 pairs easy.

Originally Posted by never wear them

didnt post this pic, old pic to cause a lil "over the fence" stir....

4281956833_a1176c658e.jpg

if i didnt have these.... i probably would of ordered the Kobes instead

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
    Great pic, cant wait to pick up my pair 

If anyone can hook me up with a swoosh account i'm willing to pay $$ for it..leave me a msg in my inbox with the price and i'll paypal the money.

I got a G on my eastbay order at 12 03 and placed another order at 12 30 and received a confirmation. I suggest trying to place another order eastbay if first one gave u a "G"

I love this! Everyone getting em!!! Resellers can go^$^%^$^$&^%^&!!!!!! WE may be able to scoop some extras on ebay for cheap since I dont think there is quite the demand or maybe just a hug supply

lol at the $10 bucks I would have at least offered $50 but I would have to meet them in person for my signup lol.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I received a "G" order, no confirmation e-mail yet, and money was not taken from my account...but I did get a cashback email on the purchase.
laugh.gif

So I'm not sure...
ohwell.gif
I got the same thing
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

and now on to the next release....

LOL... it doesn't stop in 2010... I think I'm waiting until March for the BLK/WHT Vi's.. Im good till then

I got the G, I ordered at about 12:01, and I already got Bing Cashback e-mail and I just got the confirmation from Eastbay. The G is gone in the confirmation so I think I'm good.

Yo I hope we don't get jerked on this man because I'm going to be tight beyond tight.

Setting the alarm to go off at around 4am and will try to make it to the mall by 6-8 if I wake up.

I wish Eastbay and all these other sites can just get their sh.. together though.

i just got a confirmation email from eastbay, and my order number changed, no G anymore
pimp.gif

check your email fellas.

Originally Posted by r00m112

I got the G, I ordered at about 12:01, and I already got Bing Cashback e-mail and I just got the confirmation from Eastbay. The G is gone in the confirmation so I think I'm good.
pimp.gif

edit: dudes is gunna get banned tryna buy a swoosh account

I ordered mines from ndc. Mines came out to be 173! Smh ordered mines from ndc. Came out to

Back
Top Bottom