OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

^

stores still have plenty of 12's.
i talked to a manager at foot locker i know, said he got 70 pairs, sold 10 and got 30 more coming to his store today lol.

I jus discovered that the jumpman piece on the tongue actually buttons at the top, didnt even realize it on the originals, I guess not, I was only concerned with wearing em back then..........

Returned mine to jump on the restock of the freshwater griffeys. They'll be there for a lil while so will cop a lil later.

got my pair 2day.
Im mad its rainy for a while here where i live so i cant wear em>:
i should have just waited have a feeling these will be on sale for 99.99 pretty soon

Originally Posted by Jesusg23

got my pair 2day.
Im mad its rainy for a while here where i live so i cant wear em>:
i should have just waited have a feeling these will be on sale for 99.99 pretty soon
I doubt it, they are disappearing slowly. 

ordered mines via eastbay yesterday, still waiting for my tracking number.

these may be backordered.....

kind of feel stupid for cutting my wife's bday night short last friday night to be home to order these as soon as 10 pm (mountain time) hit. there's still damn near a FSR on swoosh. OWNED.

Just got my shipping email, sooo happy, if it wasnt for the damn rain in Tijuana Id be rocking as soon as I had the box.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jdcloco7

Originally Posted by manupcj99

yOu could just keep these then buy infrared. then u can beat up the varsity red six's and save your infrared

I think this is a good idea.
i think youd do it vice versa since the durabuck can obviously stand a beating and being worn all the time
while this nubuckish suede like stuff can get messd up pretty fast

on saturday i held these bending them...all that...i think i would mess them up too fast and takes to much to keep em lookin fresh

150 price tag wasnt helpin either

I checked a few spots today that had em on the release date and they were gone..I was going to snatch a second pair...Don't think these will be sitting as long as people are thinkin....depending on where u live I guess..I know there still out there......will hit a few more spots tommorow.

^
These are a really good pair of Vi's right here. This my first pair also. I don't see why all the hate on these joints. People keep comparing these to the infrareds when these having nothing to do with them. Besides I really don't see why the "infrared" thing is such a biggie. I mean I know it's an Og colorway but that's it. Those passing on these are going to be disappointed with the so called pack. Hint : fusion vi's.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Returned mine to jump on the restock of the freshwater griffeys. They'll be there for a lil while so will cop a lil later.

Smart Move ! I copped those too this weekend

Originally Posted by khadafi252

kind of feel stupid for cutting my wife's bday night short last friday night to be home to order these as soon as 10 pm (mountain time) hit. there's still damn near a FSR on swoosh. OWNED.
That's when you know you have a shoe habit!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom