OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

My order from swoosh should be here tomorrow. CANT WAIT.

mine came today... but i live in the same state where nike ships everything so i guess thats a plus...
Mines Came to to and i LOVE em Thanks to Jonahtheballer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Returned mine to jump on the restock of the freshwater griffeys. They'll be there for a lil while so will cop a lil later.

Smart Move ! I copped those too this weekend

Aye papi... hopefully they'll still be around come Feb 5ish... 

The pairs i copped release weekend still look DS, but i love them griffs to def like jam. 

*sighs*  Eastbay... let's do it!!!

*plays air guitar in front of new date*

"Check out my voice changer!!!"

Originally Posted by fly1587

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

My order from swoosh should be here tomorrow. CANT WAIT.

mine came today... but i live in the same state where nike ships everything so i guess thats a plus...
Mines Came to to and i LOVE em Thanks to Jonahtheballer
pimp.gif

YEp ... thats good.

Sucks for me... Im out here in Cali.
pimp.gif

so i copped a 13 from footaction with my boy's 30% off... can't return them obviously. but they're too big, so i ordered a 12.5 from ndc... if the 12.5 fit right, ya think i can return the 13 to my local nike outlet and just say they sent me the wrong size?

they're not bad...i got a couple pairs thinking i could resell the other one and make a little change...thats not happening i guess

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so i copped a 13 from footaction with my boy's 30% off... can't return them obviously. but they're too big, so i ordered a 12.5 from ndc... if the 12.5 fit right, ya think i can return the 13 to my local nike outlet and just say they sent me the wrong size?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Shoulda went to your local Niketown and exchanged or returned without a receipt... they would have given you a gift card and u could have used that to purchase on NDC

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^^ I used the brush that came with my black/royal blue 18's. I works great but, I'm sure you can find one at an arts and crafts store.

Also, those of you waiting days or a even a couple of weeks for the price to go down to cop... I wouldn't bet on it. They are slowly starting to disappear from websites and stores. If you don't have a pair, go get one because you're going to kick yourself with your bare foot if you don't jump now.
dont kid yourself son, these joints are sitting like da 12's are. i know stores that haven't sold but 3 pairs since last week..and im in da heart of NYC.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

^^ I used the brush that came with my black/royal blue 18's. I works great but, I'm sure you can find one at an arts and crafts store.

Also, those of you waiting days or a even a couple of weeks for the price to go down to cop... I wouldn't bet on it. They are slowly starting to disappear from websites and stores. If you don't have a pair, go get one because you're going to kick yourself with your bare foot if you don't jump now.
dont kid yourself son, these joints are sitting like da 12's are. i know stores that haven't sold but 3 pairs since last week..and im in da heart of NYC.

You actually calling around getting sales statistics. Really? Really? It's not that serious.

You are correct sure.  Them FTL employees were seriously gassin' these up.  Shorty even thought a few flirtacious words could enticed me.  
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jamesm25

I dont understand why everyone cares soo much if these sell fast or not....
same way people care if they're favorite rapper sells alot of records, so they can jump on da bandwagon of "cool"
laugh.gif

meanwhile us lowly sneaker fans just wanted these sneakers done correctly and ironically had they just listen to us they would've sold THAT fast...oh well let's

hold our collective breaths for da infrared pack.

Originally Posted by jamesm25

I dont understand why everyone cares soo much if these sell fast or not....
same way people care if they're favorite rapper sells alot of records, so they can jump on da bandwagon of "cool"
laugh.gif

meanwhile us lowly sneaker fans just wanted these sneakers done correctly and ironically had they just listen to us they would've sold THAT fast...oh well let's

hold our collective breaths for da infrared pack.

some of the best rappers are underground though. (Shoes that not a lot of people who aren't Jheads or sneakerheads have or know about.) Immortal Technique. He takes a ginormous dump on lil wayne but he's underground. Just like the Varsity Red VIs take a giant dump on most of the retroes that have been releasing. All the fusions and horrible creations and you're going to criticize these because they didn't sell well? I'm happy they didn't sell well. Everyone who didn't get their pair won't have one. Finally a clear day in sacramento today so it's time to shine for these bad boys. 
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom