OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

laugh.gif
:

At this thread people in here still going at it
roll.gif

Ay, somebody's gonna have to start tryin to sell or trade in here to get this piece locked down.  Any takers?

I'm with it though....LOCK THIS THING DOWN!!!!!
happy.gif

Agree ^, Bottom line: If you liked them you bought them, and if you didn't like them you didn't buy them.
Close this $hit already.

Originally Posted by Porkchop 216

Agree ^, Bottom line: If you liked them you bought them, and if you didn't like them you didn't buy them.
Close this $hit already.

If you only knew how many times this was said but people still insist on fighting

Jordan Brand released this shoe with suede and varsity red so its effecting there life so much that they feel the need to terrozie a message board smh
tired.gif

I like these better than the Infra Reds imo yeah I said it...the red is a Chicago Bulls red...just got my pair for $114...quality is A-1 no ashy suede! All this hating on the entire board is sickening and played out...mainly cats hating on everything JB drops b/c everybody else is...classic bandwagon hating...if MJ wore these 1st and the Infra Reds dropped this yr as a new cw...still would be hate...my advice be yourself and rock what you like forget the hate-hype SMDH!

^dude. @+*?

threads don't need to be locked for you kids to stop posting in it. smh at people asking for a lock. let folks talk about their shoes if they want. don't like it, don't click.

tbh, i prefer the varsity red colour. it's not the lame late 80's/early 90's anymore. fluro has no place in the modern world. my only fear for these was the suede, and i am absolutely pleased with the results. i don't expect these to start peeling like both previous durabuk vi's did. they may stretch or fade if i rock them hard, but as i only casually wear my shoes, this is significantly minimised. these shoes are fantastic.

20065_1320373858878_1516762134_811710_7833457_n.jpg

Lets summarize about 325 pages of this thread:

haha, just givin ya crap ninja.  its been entertaining to read man.

Well I wasn't trying to go at him. I was just offering some advice since these are still at stores. Hopefully for him it is the angle.

Back
Top Bottom