OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

People still choppin' it up in here about the 6's??
smh.gif

Either you like em or you don't. These aren't infrareds(period).

Originally Posted by hella handsome

ninjahood has a lot of faith in this infrared pack.

but he is going to be sadly awakened when that %+%! doesn't sell.
its going to sit just like the 7 pack and 1's pack.
because be honest, the general public doesn't want any damn 6's pack.
If the DMP didnt come with the 11's, the %+%! wouldn't have sold.
the CDP with the 6's weren't one of the hottest selling packs.
AND the varsity reds are still in stores.

so what the hell has him thinking the infra red pack will be any different?

just buy what the +%+% u like, and stop hating on the %+%! other people like.
i hope you buy EVERY infra red pack that releases so you can have enough durabuck to last you for the rest of your life.
Yea, Ninja will bust it up on the regular to the point of inanity, but I give dude props for kicking straight knowledge and sticking to his guns.  The man does not flip flop.  respect for that.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

some people make it sounds like JB use to release shoes with hand made premium quality shoes or something. The OGs don't have paint chip? yellowing? crumble? fade? Wake up people, these are all cheap sneakers that you beat on everyday to begin with. from nike first started to now. So just enjoy the efing shoes before they fall apart.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH.  

i hope you buy EVERY infra red pack that releases so you can have enough durabuck to last you for the rest of your life.
I don't know where you live, but the CDP 6/17 pack sold out like CRAZY because of the Carmines. I think the only pack to sell better than this one was the 11/12 pack.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DMP VII pack ain't sell because people weren't feeling da magics VII's like that, and were indifferent about da new "old lookin" raptors.

da 6/17's ONLY sold because of da carmines

DMP VI's played as much a part as da XI's for selling out

Infrared pack sit? lol if it does i'll scoop 2 boxes lickity split
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DMP VII pack ain't sell because people weren't feeling da magics VII's like that, and were indifferent about da new "old lookin" raptors.

pimp.gif

I agree with everything you said except that.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

MY SIXES ARE BETTER THAN YOURS.

15cosp1.jpg

Im officially done with this lame shoe thread.

Haha you posted that picture some pages back and said something along those lines. You got flamed big time. Nobody cares man. Enjoy your infrared's. They look nice but stop being stupid. You not liking them was obvious many pages ago.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

DMP VIs had a equal part to the DMP XIs? You're bugging. No one really liked the DMP VIs at first, it was all about the XIs. Alot of people who split the pack kept the XIs and sold the VIs.

DMP VI's command $$ so its definitely 50/50 as far as im concerned, hell da only reason i copped da DMP's is because of da VI's...at that point

in 2005 we were already STARVED of VI's since da 2000 retros and da 2002 low retro run.

Originally Posted by jamazing

15cosp1.jpg

Haha you posted that picture some pages back and said something along those lines. You got flamed big time. Nobody cares man. Enjoy your infrared's. They look nice but stop being stupid. You not liking them was obvious many pages ago.
whats funny to me is all the nters who post pics and they rockin heat on their feet and then they have some 1990 acid wash lookin jeans. how come all you jordanheads are in to those old lookin jeans with your j's. those jeans in that pic look like some lee jeans you get at mervyn's. the shoes are straight
pimp.gif
   but get you some ecko or lucky jeans. i promise they will look better.

indifferent.gif
riddla713 wrote:

laugh.gif

15cosp1.jpg

whats funny to me is all the nters who post pics and they rockin heat on their feet and then they have some 1990 acid wash lookin jeans. how come all you jordanheads are in to those old lookin jeans with your j's. those jeans in that pic look like some lee jeans you get at mervyn's. the shoes are straight
pimp.gif

poloralphlauren.jpg

Originally Posted by riddla713

15cosp1.jpg

whats funny to me is all the nters who post pics and they rockin heat on their feet and then [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]they have some 1990 acid wash lookin jeans. how come all you jordanheads are in to those old lookin jeans with your j's. those jeans in that pic look like some lee jeans you get at mervyn's[/color]. the shoes are straight
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

15cosp1.jpg

pimp.gif

how are you gonna trash some guy's jeans and then recommend ecko?... ecko has been played out years ago.. get yourself some rock and republic or atleast some levis.

Originally Posted by VVILL

15cosp1.jpg

pimp.gif

how are you gonna trash some guy's jeans and then recommend ecko?... ecko has been played out years ago.. get yourself some rock and republic or atleast some levis.
i agree that ecko shirts and hoodies are played out but they still make some of the best jeans. imo, jeans have to have the right wash and color to look good, and ecko, guess, lucky, and others have the best looking wash and material. im not into rock@republic, seems a little metro to me. i see alot of sneakerheads post pics of them wearing heat and the jeans look like someting their mom or grandma would buy them. i guess to each his own. and just to stay on topic, infrareds>vrst/red, but the vrst/reds are still
pimp.gif

15cosp1.jpg

pimp.gif
VI's.....Lock this gig up Animal.  It's played out.

15cosp1.jpg

As a matter of fact... his Infrareds are so much better than our Varsitys that the floor mats follow his kicks.

Oooh wee!!!

Originally Posted by bence23

lol #@*$@% do be rocking $20 jeans with their J's..it makes me cringe..

I wear $20 jeans, so what?  I could care less what brand Jeans I wear, what I DO wear looks a heck of a lot better then these fools rockin nut-huggin girl jeans.

I dont care what anybody thinks, If your lookin at my %%! to see what brand jeans I have on, you have A LOT bigger problems then you think...h o m o much??

Back
Top Bottom